Keep It Underground 15 Fairey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
dmm8878
Art Expert

Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:22 pm

ottomatik71 wrote:Your punk ass attitude isn't going to help you get this print.
madpiker
Art Enthusiast

Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:33 pm

+1

I love the Blondie from last year, but this is by far my favorite OBEY print ever.

it didnt right right at 1:00EST for me, it was closer to about 30 seconds past the hour.
magicspanishcastle
Art Enthusiast

Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:15 am

Keep oil underground but please order this print. Which will be picked up by a truck, delivered to a semi, sent out on a plane, across the planet to you using the very thing I ask you to keep underground..oil. So, except in this case, don't use oil. I will be paid in beautiful cash money which 1% of the proceeds will go to a place thats as far away as possible and shipped with the utmost priority. -Shepard
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:19 am

Dude uses solar powered drones to deliver his recycled stock tubes full of hemp paper. Ahh, to dream...
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
turnJBup
Art Freak

Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:05 am

magicspanishcastle wrote:Keep oil underground but please order this print. Which will be picked up by a truck, delivered to a semi, sent out on a plane, across the planet to you using the very thing I ask you to keep underground..oil. So, except in this case, don't use oil. I will be paid in beautiful cash money which 1% of the proceeds will go to a place thats as far away as possible and shipped with the utmost priority. -Shepard
Penis.
Kdh12
Art Freak

Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:11 am

I prefer my mail to be delivered by bicycle
mmmm Beer :pint:
FOODRAP
Art Expert

Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:21 am

magicspanishcastle wrote:Keep oil underground but please order this print. Which will be picked up by a truck, delivered to a semi, sent out on a plane, across the planet to you using the very thing I ask you to keep underground..oil. So, except in this case, don't use oil. I will be paid in beautiful cash money which 1% of the proceeds will go to a place thats as far away as possible and shipped with the utmost priority. -Shepard
Im sorry is this the im too into political BS thread or a thread about a colored piece of paper?
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:38 am

So you are basically against buying anything. Must be tough to find time to post your wisdom between all the farming, sewing your own clothes, etc. I can't imagine how long it took to build the computer you wrote your "insight" on
sidewaysscott
Art God

Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:12 am

:lol:
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
ldiddy
Art Expert

Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:25 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:
:lol:
You forgot, it'll go through that process a few times when it flips and/or failips.
vortec42
Art Connoisseur

Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:36 pm

Not as orangey as the jpeg made it look. And it looks more like a giclee than a screen print. Just my opinion.
dmm8878
Art Expert

Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:48 pm

ottomatik71 wrote:Your punk ass attitude isn't going to help you get this print.
cchang
Art Connoisseur

Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:32 pm

Interesting. I was hoping for more of the textured paper for this one. Think it would have added to the overall image.
punch
Art Expert

Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:48 pm

This print is rad. I dig it. Looks great in person.
dolamite24
Art Connoisseur

Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:59 pm

punch wrote:This print is rad. I dig it. Looks great in person.
I concur.