ALEC MONOLOPY is a Fraud

General art-related discussion.
ToonKiller
Art Expert

Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:04 am

babbtke wrote:AND IT BEGINS... Muhahahahah

Mike Mozart Hand Embellished Screenprint

Mike Mozart's first screenprint edition featuring one of his most iconic creations, Monopoly on the cross. Limited to 50 prints, these are made on 22" by 30" 250 GSM paper, hand embellished, and signed by the artist. Images begin shipping 12/11

http://212arts.com/new-products/mimo

I like my Santa version better :ziggi:
maden
Art Expert

Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:11 am

Codeblue wrote:
How did I miss this? Only thing dude loves more than wearing layers is his Clarks. Second best Wu-Tang member.
We'll kill the fatted calf tonight, so stick around

fredo
Art God

Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:45 am

I wish this mozart guy was less subtle. I can barely understand his point. Does he hate the mustachioed or just tuxedos?
Mi-mo, I guess we'll never know.
just a foil for me today, thanks
samuraiwriter
Art Expert

Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:06 am

I may have bought this if Babb didn't hype it.
babbtke
Art Connoisseur

Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:32 am

samurai writer wrote:I may have bought this if Babb didn't hype it.
You stick out like a sore thumb here samurai. We all know how big of a fan of ALEC Monopoly you are. But your "dope" artist ALEC is fiction, sorry to break it to ya pal! Now scram :D

The only reason I posted this here is because there were only 4 prints left and I thought it would be appropriate to give some Beaners a chance before they were all gone. Also the information and price list for the current show are available upon request at 212 ARTS.
gorkie
Art Freak

Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:40 am

How much money does EB have to collectively gather up to pay you off so you just stick to the Kai Aspire thread?
Actually, we will give you the Obey thread too because we know how invested you are in your Obey stock/inventory.
But that's it. Name your price and Go Fund Me might just have a new project on its hands.

Edit - Jesus H. Christ now I see that you started an all things Banksy thread. For the love of God please stop.
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
partpat
Art Freak

Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:46 am

This drymounting EBer is plugging this dudes prints now. :lol:

You and kevlondon otta get a room and gtfo no one is taking you guys seriously.
gorkie
Art Freak

Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:03 am

mattlew69
Art Expert

Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:12 am

I bought a Dillon Boy off ebay once. True story.
SteveKai wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Time to cash in yet?
I probably should with a few.
Sell! Sell! Sell!
MaxCollinsII
Art Connoisseur

Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:41 am

This feels like a scheme by the OP to announce the Mimo print release. Mimo? Really? Horrible moniker and very poor signature placement. Andon to another thread, I have wasted enough time here. What's this I hear about Banksy
Last edited by MaxCollinsII on Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Original Pure Hemp® Rolling Papers :ziggi: made in Spain, unlike some of our competitors
PartPat: "All of Eb is one big mondo joke really."
babbtke
Art Connoisseur

Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:30 am

gorkie wrote:How much money does EB have to collectively gather up to pay you off so you just stick to the Kai Aspire thread?
Actually, we will give you the Obey thread too because we know how invested you are in your Obey stock/inventory.
But that's it. Name your price and Go Fund Me might just have a new project on its hands.

Edit - Jesus H. Christ now I see that you started an all things Banksy thread. For the love of God please stop.
Sorry about sharing a bit of amazing information relating to Banksy on an art forum. The return of the Banksy instillation by AK-47 is incredibly news worthy, due to the fact of the shear size. You guys really should lighten up. You are the reason people are frightened to post anything on this website. Seem like the same old haters just troll to hate. I think if everyone was a bit more positive we would have alot more participation here. I have received countless emails over the past months from forum members, galleries and artists asking why everyone is so mean/ugly here, and that even though they don't add to the site, they appreciate the information I am able to provide on a vast array of artists.

I am sorry if it has been the 'good ol boy club' here but there are many collectors, galleries and artists that enjoy and embrace the raw information. You guys also must forget that 99.9% of the artists we talk about on this site are actually silent but observant members here. Its refreshing to hear straight from the artist mouth what they actually think about alot of the EB'rs here.

Yes.... That includes Mr.B 8)
gorkie
Art Freak

Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:49 am

Right kiddo. Right.
image.png
I will leave you to it.
ToonKiller
Art Expert

Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:10 pm

What are you saying gorkie? That my wife's right and the world doesn't revolve around me?

spagucci1
Art Expert

Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:11 pm

99.9% of the stuff you post is useless info. Nobody cares about Kai, how many Obey ornaments you have, or even AK-47. The only reason you post here and other forums is to hype garbage. Your posts do not add value to this or any other forum.
You are only here and other forums to hype then flip. We call a spade a spade when we see one. We have been a community much longer than you have been trying to hype and flip. Get back to watching ETTGS as its your street art guide.
babbtke wrote:
gorkie wrote:How much money does EB have to collectively gather up to pay you off so you just stick to the Kai Aspire thread?

Sorry about sharing a bit of amazing information relating to Banksy on an art forum. The return of the Banksy instillation by AK-47 is incredibly news worthy, due to the fact of the shear size. You guys really should lighten up. You are the reason people are frightened to post anything on this website. Seem like the same old haters just troll to hate. I think if everyone was a bit more positive we would have alot more participation here. I have received countless emails over the past months from forum members, galleries and artists asking why everyone is so mean/ugly here, and that even though they don't add to the site, they appreciate the information I am able to provide on a vast array of artists.

I am sorry if it has been the 'good ol boy club' here but there are many collectors, galleries and artists that enjoy and embrace the raw information. You guys also must forget that 99.9% of the artists we talk about on this site are actually silent but observant members here. Its refreshing to hear straight from the artist mouth what they actually think about alot of the EB'rs here.

Yes.... That includes Mr.B 8)
maden
Art Expert

Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:15 pm

How hard is it to post one picture of a $4,500 Christmas tree?
We'll kill the fatted calf tonight, so stick around