Spusta Studio Store update

General art-related discussion.
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:35 pm

So he has a third party take care of the S/H? Interesting, I had no idea. I guess that explains the lightning fast turnaround on orders. 8)
I'm not someone else.
Diabolos80
Art Expert

Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:37 pm

Ken wrote:Via the Paragon Press Instagram: https://instagram.com/paragonpress/

"Some cool mini prints that @spustastudio has asked us to include in orders for his new Mini Creature Caravan prints - sweet!"

Bonus!
boraaa
Art Connoisseur

Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:52 pm

the snake and bird :D
dutchflowers
Art Expert

Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:03 pm

GoBluePanic wrote:So he has a third party take care of the S/H? Interesting, I had no idea. I guess that explains the lightning fast turnaround on orders. 8)
Running behind schedule this time. I usually have shipping notice the same day as purchase. Slackers. :P
I was thinking this is a new thing because of the volume of sales on the mini CC.
I thought all the prints I've gotten before had come directly from the studio, although my last order was screwed up so maybe that would explain it.
Ken
Art Expert

Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:29 am

:clap:
GoBluePanic wrote:So he has a third party take care of the S/H? Interesting, I had no idea. I guess that explains the lightning fast turnaround on orders. 8)
Yup! We've been doing such high volume shipping for Spoke Art, Hashimoto Contemporary and The People's Printshop this year, that we've begun helping out friends as well since our warehouse is already stocked with tubes and our staff already trained and experienced.

Moving forward, collectors can expect to see their orders ship out faster, packed to gallery-grade standards, and of course our stellar customer service on top. The best part about this is that it allows the artists to spend more time designing new work and less time packing tubes - win/win!
Rizzifan
Art Connoisseur

Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:21 am

Analog Fuzz Friend = Art of the week.

Congrats, Marq :clap:

P.S.: The new background of my wife´s cellphone. Before that it was our dog ;)
FroDawg
Art Expert

Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:25 am

Ken wrote::clap:
Yup! We've been doing such high volume shipping for Spoke Art, Hashimoto Contemporary and The People's Printshop this year, that we've begun helping out friends as well since our warehouse is already stocked with tubes and our staff already trained and experienced.

Moving forward, collectors can expect to see their orders ship out faster, packed to gallery-grade standards, and of course our stellar customer service on top. The best part about this is that it allows the artists to spend more time designing new work and less time packing tubes - win/win!
Saw this on FB. Great news! :clap:

Ken, think y'all can get a contract with Music Direct and other band sites (think Thw Who)? Sure would be nice to order without fear of gorilla roles, no Kraft paper and/or thin walled/cheap ass tubes. :lol:
"If the thunder don't getcha then the lightnin' will."
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:00 am

FroDawg wrote:

Saw this on FB. Great news! :clap:

Ken, think y'all can get a contract with Music Direct and other band sites (think Thw Who)? Sure would be nice to order without fear of gorilla roles, no Kraft paper and/or thin walled/cheap ass tubes. :lol:
What Fro said!
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
MJGallicchio
Art Expert

Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:05 am

Agreed this is great news. Nice job, Ken!

It just blows my mind that someone like Marq, who already had a very quick/efficient shipping process can see a great opportunity like this and take advantage, but other galleries refuse any help and continue to piss off their customers.
lsmith55
Art Expert

Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:32 am

MJGallicchio wrote:

Agreed this is great news. Nice job, Ken!

It just blows my mind that someone like Marq, who already had a very quick/efficient shipping process can see a great opportunity like this and take advantage, but other galleries refuse any help and continue to piss off their customers.
whO Could you possibly bE referring to?
MJGallicchio
Art Expert

Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:39 am

lsmith55 wrote: whO Could you possibly bE referring to?
I Refuse tO naMe A Name.
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:42 am

lels
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
cutterbutter
Art Expert

Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:19 pm

Pepperland. 36"x24" 10 color screen print. Officially licensed by The Beatles and being releases through Dark Hall Mansion next week! Over a year in the making....
jlabbate
Art Freak

Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:22 pm

:drool: :pint: :notworthy: :clap:
HairyHood
Art Connoisseur

Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:28 pm

Hard to believe that is only 10 colors.