Pet Peeves- Vent Here! Let me feel your pain.

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
fitz
Art Expert

Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:50 pm

wanting to post sarcastic comments in response to FB posts but being unable to do so because the relevant people are related to your wife and it will just result in too much grief :(
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:29 pm

Philpenn wrote:Cats axing where I'm located. Between the moniker and avatar, is it really a mystery?
I am just glad I have never been axed anything
fredo
Art God

Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:38 pm

fun fact: Axe for Ask has been happening since the middle ages.
just a foil for me today, thanks
Cragars
Art Expert

Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:10 pm

fitz wrote:wanting to post sarcastic comments in response to FB posts but being unable to do so because the relevant people are related to your wife and it will just result in too much grief :(
politics? :lol:
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:25 pm

Cragars wrote:
fitz wrote:wanting to post sarcastic comments in response to FB posts but being unable to do so because the relevant people are related to your wife and it will just result in too much grief :(
politics? :lol:
or religion. usually one or both. Being an atheist in a family full of Christians, I have to bite my tongue a lot
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
fredo
Art God

Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:29 pm

I bet they don't bite their tongues.
just a foil for me today, thanks
TheThirdEye
Art Expert

Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:06 pm

I had to restrain myself today from making smart ass comments on FB. I've heard my friend's wife complain about people with tattoos on numerous occasions in the past because she thinks they look stupid, and says that people getting tattoos are just wanting attention. Especially if the tattoo is not easily covered by clothing, which she hates the most. Out of the blue, she decided to get a tattoo this past weekend of some lotus flower/butterfly crap from her ankle up the side of her leg. The tattoo looks drymounting lame (done by a friend), and she's posting pics of it on FB with "Got me some ink" attempting to grab every bit of attention she can. The past three days at work, she makes sure to wear an outfit that totally shows off the tattoo so that everyone comments on it. I think it bothers me even more that people are actually complimenting her with things like "wow, that looks amazing!", when it clearly sucks donkey dick. Maybe I'm just an asshole?
alittle
Art Freak

Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:07 pm

Tell that dumb kitten her tattoo sucks.
Xander
Art Expert

Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:16 pm

So, she's a complete hypocrite?
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:21 pm

There's a puddle around every fukking public urinal I've ever seen. What's up with that? I don't want my shoes squeaking and sticky every time I take a leak.
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
TheThirdEye
Art Expert

Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:30 pm

Xander wrote:So, she's a complete hypocrite?
Pretty much. She's the type I'd really want to call her out on it, but not worth the hassle it would cause.
Rick_a_c wrote:There's a puddle around every fukking public urinal I've ever seen. What's up with that? I don't want my shoes squeaking and sticky every time I take a leak.
Didn't they do some study where they painted a fly or bullseye on the inside of the urinal/toilet bowl, and it dramatically cut down one the piss puddles compared to normal bathrooms? Basically gave dudes something to aim at.
greg6906
Art Connoisseur

Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:42 pm

Hypocrites are the drymounting worst. I should know, I am one. Or I used to be, at least.
greg6906
Art Connoisseur

Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:44 pm

Rick_a_c wrote:There's a puddle around every fukking public urinal I've ever seen. What's up with that? I don't want my shoes squeaking and sticky every time I take a leak.
Dude, one of my coworkers routinely leaves a fudge stain on the toilet. Seriously, a grown man who leaves a skid mark. He has two kids and a wife, somehow. I can't imagine what their house looks like. This dude constantly leaves lights on, cabinet doors open, stuff on other people's desk, etc. So god damn annoying.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:16 pm

fredo wrote:I bet they don't bite their tongues.
Oh no, not even a little bit.
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
Philpenn
Art Expert

Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:39 am

Jeopardy had a great weirdo on a hell of a win streak, but he lost yesterday. No more creepy murder smiles, or consistently talking over Trebek. Sad emoticon.