The Cocaine Fiends 15 Pittides

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
mathab
Art Connoisseur

Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:53 pm

pittidesart wrote:ENTRY CLOSED! 125+ entries in the Cocaine Fiends lotto! Thank you all so much. Will be drawing the emails of the 3 lucky winners right NOW! Good luck!
Thank you Tim! :pint:
wmd
Art Connoisseur

Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:29 pm

Yessssssssssssssss :clap:
davidpesek
Art Connoisseur

Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:10 pm

well, so much for collecting the whole series if I can't even get a shot at this one.

not going to hang up one by itself...to eBay I go with Reefer
Buckhammer
Art Expert

Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:49 pm

wont think you will much trouble unloading it.
RobJones wrote:Billy, how Everest was I last night?
Celsius
Flipper

Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:05 pm

davidpesek wrote:well, so much for collecting the whole series if I can't even get a shot at this one.

I don't get this. The vices series wasn't announced until after Reefer had already sold out, iirc. When you first bought it, it was with the intention of hanging it by itself anyways, wasn't it?
"Beautiful white wings for you. For the world? Death and destruction." - Spoiler Character (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)

https://plushart.club
Buckhammer
Art Expert

Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:11 pm

Celsius wrote:
davidpesek wrote:well, so much for collecting the whole series if I can't even get a shot at this one.

I don't get this. The vices series wasn't announced until after Reefer had already sold out, iirc. When you first bought it, it was with the intention of hanging it by itself anyways, wasn't it?

RobJones wrote:Billy, how Everest was I last night?
KNEEL13
EB Team

Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:37 pm

What is that thing? A cooling spray for injuries?
Diabolos80
Art Expert

Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:38 pm

Celsius wrote:

If you're offering up a Reefer Madness, please pm me. Let's make a deal!
davidpesek
Art Connoisseur

Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:45 pm

Celsius wrote:

my initial intention for Reefer was to flip it, but when I found out there were going to be 3 I decided to keep it since I have a large empty space in my living room that I thought 3 similar posters would look good next to each other in.
Diabolos80
Art Expert

Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:09 pm

davidpesek, pm sent dude. Help me out?

edit: got your message.
dskdaniel
Art Expert

Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:29 pm

davidpesek wrote:
Celsius wrote:

my initial intention for Reefer was to flip it, but when I found out there were going to be 3 I decided to keep it since I have a large empty space in my living room that I thought 3 similar posters would look good next to each other in.
Because it fits the wallspace seems like a great reason to purchase prints.
Diabolos80
Art Expert

Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:01 am

When you're new, it doesn't take much motivation to spur an impulse buy. "Empty walls" is just about enough.