Seasons End 15 DWITT Wacker

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:56 am

This topic is dedicated to: Seasons End 15 DWITT Wacker

cartoonery
Art Connoisseur

Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:00 am

If you're in or around the Twin Cities, The St Paul Art Crawl is this weekend and this print will be available for purchase in either my studio (#411 of the JAX building) or across the street in Rachel's studio (#206 in the 262 Studios building), and for every print purchased, you will be entered into a drawing to win either Rachel's original pencils or my original inks.
The Art Crawl is Friday Oct 9 from 6-10pm, Sat Oct 10th from noon-8pm, & Sun Oct 11th from noon-5pm.
If copies remain after the weekend, it will be for sale online on Monday.
cartoonery
Art Connoisseur

Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:57 am

prints are still available after the busy weekend, and you can buy them here: http://dwittmarket.bigcartel.com/produc ... -art-print