The Cook & Becker Thread - Video game prints & digital art

General art-related discussion.
CookBeck
Art Enthusiast

Thu May 14, 2015 1:02 pm

I thought I'd finally start a thread of all Cook & Becker related releases http://www.candb.com. Especially now that we're creating officially licensed video game prints with artists such Kilian Eng, Gerald Parel, Roman van der Haven etc. I'm new here so any etiquette I'm missing please let me know :)

Today we announced our first classic SEGA series. Hand-numbered limited Editions of 200. Certified Art Giclees™. Hand-numbered and with certificate of authenticity. First 25 of each go for $99 / $95 / £75

Kilian Eng, Phantasy Star
Image Image

Gerald Parel, Golden Axe
ImageImage

Roman van der Haven, Jet Set Radio
Image Image

Julien Renoult, Streets of Rage
Image Image

Emmanuel Malin, Shinobi
ImageImage
CookBeck
Art Enthusiast

Fri May 15, 2015 11:31 am

Prices for the Kilian Eng & Golden Axe prints are up by $15 now. At 50 sold threshold probably one (last) more price increase.
CookBeck
Art Enthusiast

Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:19 pm

Shenmue by John Sweeney (lead concept artist on The Last of Us and Uncharted). Officially licensed SEGA print.

16 x 31"
Limited Edition of 100.
Certified Art Giclee™. Printed on archival quality Ultra Smooth Satin 285 gsm using archival pigment inks. Embossed, digital signature.

CookBeck
Art Enthusiast

Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:12 pm

New designs up on www.candb.com! Virtua Fighter Red and Blue variant by Gerald Parel and Sonic the Hedgehog by pixel artist Pietepiet. Both are 24 x 36 like most of the SEGA prints in this collection.

And one of the Shenmue ones on Dibond with with Diasec + Acrylic glass face mount :)

DonPiano
Art Expert

Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:04 pm

Some nice looking stuff here. Nice to see it doesn't immediately jump out at you as 'this is a video game' print.
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group

Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.