Odd City Entertainment

General art-related discussion.
DrPinkBic
Art Enthusiast

Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:04 pm

RomanMorales wrote:
RPuzio77 wrote:Yah know what, keep allowing this guy to fleece you, I learned my lesson ( Top Gun - received mangled No Email Reply from Roman regarding replacement, and now this GD2 Fiasco, at least I received all my monies back for the GD2 print. Moralizing over who is a bigger crook, I have to have my head examined.
I wasn't running shipping at the time of Top Gun. I am now. New staff. Still my responsibility. I can get you a Top Gun replacement. I'll send you a return label. Have a pick up scheduled at USPS.com so you don't have to bother with actually going to USPS. Also, we always make good on damaged prints in different ways to make up for trouble. My apologies if I did not see this before.
Roman just to be clear if you're unable to be reached for some reason (read: passed out in your car) is your new 'staff' available at mom@oddcityentertainment.com or dad@oddcityentertainment.com ?
hax0n
Art Expert

Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:09 pm

Hi Everyone! Odd City Entertainment's Customer Service helper is available right now! Please post here for a prompt reply from the main man himself ROMAN! Thanks everyone! :pint:
electrachrome wrote:None of us who are responsible for this website really have any idea how it works
RomanMorales
Art Expert

Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:19 pm

hax0n wrote:Hi Everyone! Odd City Entertainment's Customer Service helper is available right now! Please post here for a prompt reply from the main man himself ROMAN! Thanks everyone! :pint:
hax0n.... You are a horrible human being for using what happened to my daughter this way. I can't even say more.
"Listen, the next revolution is gonna be a revolution of ideas." - Bill Hicks Image
RomanMorales
Art Expert

Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:20 pm

Last edited by RomanMorales on Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Listen, the next revolution is gonna be a revolution of ideas." - Bill Hicks Image
DrPinkBic
Art Enthusiast

Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:21 pm

RomanMorales wrote:
hax0n wrote:Hi Everyone! Odd City Entertainment's Customer Service helper is available right now! Please post here for a prompt reply from the main man himself ROMAN! Thanks everyone! :pint:
hax0n.... You are a horrible human being for using what happened to my daughter this way. I can't even say more.
2 posts in - a record for tonight!
hax0n
Art Expert

Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:21 pm

RomanMorales wrote:
Who am I kidding? You are probably a pedophile yourself.
Last edited by hax0n on Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
electrachrome wrote:None of us who are responsible for this website really have any idea how it works
RomanMorales
Art Expert

Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:30 pm

dropdoctor wrote:Image
hax0n
RomanMorales
Art Expert

Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:31 pm

Last edited by RomanMorales on Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RomanMorales
Art Expert

Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:35 pm

Last edited by RomanMorales on Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RomanMorales
Art Expert

Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:38 pm

dropdoctor wrote:
RomanMorales wrote:Leave my daughter out of EVERYTHING! Target me all you want. Leave my daughter alone.

dude what drymounting planet are you living on where anyone in this thread is talking about your daughter?

i'm starting to think this is not a drug problem but rather a lack of drugs problem. the kind that get you in touch with the real world and break down your delusions.
Also, I don't even smoke anything. Let someone target your daughter and you will understand.
RomanMorales
Art Expert

Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:39 pm

dropdoctor wrote:
RomanMorales wrote:
dropdoctor wrote:
RomanMorales wrote:Leave my daughter out of EVERYTHING! Target me all you want. Leave my daughter alone.

dude what drymounting planet are you living on where anyone in this thread is talking about your daughter?

i'm starting to think this is not a drug problem but rather a lack of drugs problem. the kind that get you in touch with the real world and break down your delusions.
What do you think the Girl meets World is about???? Seriously man. I try to stay off here, but I draw the line with my daughter. Maybe Daniel Danger will come on here and say sexual assaults against a 13 year old are wrong. Probably not. Why would he put forth that effort.

I'm pretty sure it's about you taking on the world.
You are naive as hell. Any clip except one with teen girls would work. Why that one. You are either dumb or naive.
hax0n
Art Expert

Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:42 pm

RomanMorales
Art Expert

Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:44 pm

Everyone can post on here about prints and make strong personal insults against someone that works in this world. But let their children get in trouble. The silence is deafening.
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:47 pm

What is happening right now?
jkw3000
EB Team

Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:48 pm

Performance art.

Only explanation.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.