Odd City Entertainment

General art-related discussion.
1nkling
Site Admin

Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:10 pm

RPuzio77 wrote:now I have to wait for him to reply to a customer email? Please
Basically. Yes. By giving him the chance you're taking the moral high ground. Otherwise you're just saying that you're no better a person than you claim he is.

I have read all the thread and I don't agree with the way he's handled things. I certainly wouldn't treat my customers that way but thats his business. As it stands though I didn't buy a print and don't have a horse in this race. Had I bought a print and been treated like the rest of you , put in a chargeback, received a print anyway, would I then get in contact with him about returning it? Yes. I wouldn't want to have both the money and the print, that wouldn't sit right with me. Would I pay to return it? Hell no.
My up to date trades and ISOs.
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:11 pm

This G E M of a thread is the definition of the bipolar nature of the OCE endeavor :lol:

Excitement @ purchase, curiosity @ turnaround, more curiosity followed by anger, boredom, hope, expectation, contentment, arrival, awe (@ the quality), empathy for the hundreds still waiting, disbelief, frustration for others (still waiting), anger and finally, just a dash of absolutely. drymounting. humor between the late Fri/early Sat 'Days of Our Lives' tirade, the candor and ongoing daily freshness this thread seems to deliver and the current rumblings about a coup d'etat amongst the sub-holders and those still waiting for GF II... which is worth the wait. Honestly. It's beautiful.

:fight: :rock: :cheers:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
RPuzio77
Art Connoisseur

Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:21 pm

Yah know what, keep allowing this guy to fleece you, I learned my lesson ( Top Gun - received mangled No Email Reply from Roman regarding replacement, and now this GD2 Fiasco, at least I received all my monies back for the GD2 print. Moralizing over who is a bigger crook, I have to have my head examined.
cutterbutter
Art Expert

Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:29 pm

danieldanger wrote:you guys think i could draw, print, sell, pack and ship a usual suspects poster before you guys see yours?
1nkling
Site Admin

Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:29 pm

RPuzio77 wrote:Yah know what, keep allowing this guy to fleece you, I learned my lesson ( Top Gun - received mangled No Email Reply from Roman regarding replacement, and now this GD2 Fiasco, at least I received all my monies back for the GD2 print. Moralizing over who is a bigger crook, I have to have my head examined.
How is allowing him to pay you to send his property back to him you getting fleeced?

I didn't know about the Top Gun. You should receive a replacement or refund. I wouldn't feel a moral issue with telling him you won't be sending the GF print back until you receive one or the other. Personally as someone running a business I'd probably refund and replace considering the amount of time that has passed. I'm fond of happy, contented customers though. :D
My up to date trades and ISOs.
RPuzio77
Art Connoisseur

Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:48 pm

dropdoctor wrote:
1nkling wrote:
RPuzio77 wrote:Yah know what, keep allowing this guy to fleece you, I learned my lesson ( Top Gun - received mangled No Email Reply from Roman regarding replacement, and now this GD2 Fiasco, at least I received all my monies back for the GD2 print. Moralizing over who is a bigger crook, I have to have my head examined.
How is allowing him to pay you to send his property back to him you getting fleeced?

I didn't know about the Top Gun. You should receive a replacement or refund. I wouldn't feel a moral issue with telling him you won't be sending the GF print back until you receive one or the other. Personally as someone running a business I'd probably refund and replace considering the amount of time that has passed. I'm fond of happy, contented customers though. :D

I like happy customers too!
Bingo!! Me Three
vtswordfish
Art Expert

Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:05 pm

Thanks for keeping this alive guys, I check in every few days and love it! I might even do a new photochop for you all :clap: :clap: :clap:
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:06 pm

Roman, Mike Judge, and the Geto Boys chillin on the bus?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:36 pm

Codeblue wrote:Roman, Mike Judge, and the Geto Boys chillin on the bus?
Just kickin back, passin a blunt and laughing at your posts. But it also sounds like the opening to a bad joke. Oh wait.
I'm not someone else.
KSUvet
Art Expert

Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:56 pm

Codeblue wrote:Roman, Mike Judge, and the Geto Boys chillin on the bus?
Also needs some bullets flying by, but they don't even give a drymount. #artdirection
"I see dudes using cotton gloves on prints that I know were printed while someone was drinking a beer or eating Cheetos, while water leaked from the ceiling. And I'm not even talking about my shop!" - alexfugazi
renpen2112
Art Connoisseur

Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:04 pm

If you've got a refund and received the poster don't say fudge, let roman contact you and if he does then offer to return it at his cost plus expenses for getting yourself to post office. If he can't keep his house in order tough. Why should everyone jump through hoops for him after this fiasco.
canuck
Art Freak

Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:07 pm

Well this thread took an interesting turn. LOL never saw that coming.
KSUvet
Art Expert

Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:17 pm

canuck wrote:Well this thread took an interesting turn. LOL never saw that coming.
Which time?
"I see dudes using cotton gloves on prints that I know were printed while someone was drinking a beer or eating Cheetos, while water leaked from the ceiling. And I'm not even talking about my shop!" - alexfugazi
RomanMorales
Art Expert

Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:56 pm

I wasn't running shipping at the time of Top Gun. I am now. New staff. Still my responsibility. I can get you a Top Gun replacement. I'll send you a return label. Have a pick up scheduled at USPS.com so you don't have to bother with actually going to USPS. Also, we always make good on damaged prints in different ways to make up for trouble. My apologies if I did not see this before.
"Listen, the next revolution is gonna be a revolution of ideas." - Bill Hicks Image
hax0n
Art Expert

Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:03 pm

electrachrome wrote:None of us who are responsible for this website really have any idea how it works