Odd City Entertainment

General art-related discussion.
showbeagle
Art Connoisseur

Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:00 pm

hopefully mr. durieux stops working with OCE bacause of this. and also serves as a warning to other artists as well.
jojobadass
Art God

Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:29 pm

I like shopify
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
MovieManJeff1012
Art Expert

Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:05 pm

Man, I am really bummed about them leaving Amazon...how am I supposed to cancel my failip orders now?!
ImageImageImage
THE GODDESS PREVAILS
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:26 pm

MovieManJeff1012 wrote:Man, I am really bummed about them leaving Amazon...how am I supposed to cancel my failip orders now?!
Just wait for Roman to self destruct again, and then file a chargeback XD
So it goes...
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:27 pm

If they are still a business in december, I will be genuinely surprised and Roman will be known as "The Roach" going forward
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:30 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:If they are still a business in december, I will be genuinely surprised and Roman will be known as "The Roach" going forward
True. If they're still doing this come December then that means people who're bitching now jumped on the Roman train again for whatever next thing he decides to shill...in which case they deserve every bit of what they get, and i'll have lost a bit of faith in humanity lolol
So it goes...
woodrowgus
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:02 am

I'd like to see him at least 'stay in business' long enough to honor his obligation to those of us that paid for a subscription back in May '13. Beyond that I could honestly give a drymount. Mr. Morales has been given several second chances and ample opportunities to do right by his patrons, yet at every turn seems determined to undermine what started off as an exciting venture. At this point he's completely lost credibility, my respect, and apparently, my replacement prints.
dskdaniel
Art Expert

Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:04 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:If they are still a business in december, I will be genuinely surprised and Roman will be known as "The Roach" going forward
Roman "The Roach" Morales is a pretty good mob name.
RomanMorales
Art Expert

Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:41 am

woodrowgus wrote:I'd like to see him at least 'stay in business' long enough to honor his obligation to those of us that paid for a subscription back in May '13. Beyond that I could honestly give a drymount. Mr. Morales has been given several second chances and ample opportunities to do right by his patrons, yet at every turn seems determined to undermine what started off as an exciting venture. At this point he's completely lost credibility, my respect, and apparently, my replacement prints.
If you are owed any replacement prints, email me at roman@oddcityentertainment.com. We are working through the week, through the night, to make sure ALL outstanding prints are shipped. I have an obligation to my subholders and to my name. Anything sent to Sarah, consider lost. She did the best she could, but it was a deluge. Also, we have been shipping since July with the last of the prints going out. If you are in need of a replacement, send pics. We can take care of that.
"Listen, the next revolution is gonna be a revolution of ideas." - Bill Hicks Image
RomanMorales
Art Expert

Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:43 am

mfaith wrote:
True. If they're still doing this come December then that means people who're bitching now jumped on the Roman train again for whatever next thing he decides to shill...in which case they deserve every bit of what they get, and i'll have lost a bit of faith in humanity lolol
We will be here past December. Only different.
"Listen, the next revolution is gonna be a revolution of ideas." - Bill Hicks Image
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:46 am

RomanMorales wrote:
mfaith wrote:
We will be here past December. Only different.
Oh fudge. Another "revamp"? :lol: :lol:
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
bubbie
Art Expert

I guess Heston is in order.

Thanks for all your hard work!
DonPiano
Art Expert

dskdaniel wrote:
Joe's Apartment print coming soon?
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group

Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:47 am

bubbie wrote:I guess Heston is in order.

The gif that keeps on giving

DonPiano wrote:
dskdaniel wrote:
Joe's Apartment print coming soon?
:shock:

Heard Romans likeness isn't cheap doe.
vtswordfish
Art Expert

Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:47 am

bubbie wrote:I guess Heston is in order.