Mondo Poster News & Rumors

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25690
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:04 pm

attackconquer wrote:i like taylors print but i dont like 62% blue sky :neutral:
Is that an accurate figure?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
Jamilton
Art Expert
Posts: 1342
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:09 pm
Location: Austin, Texas

Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:09 pm

Dat Furiosa OG....

Image
User avatar
UrsusMorris
Art Expert
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Location: Amarillo, TX

Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:13 pm

attackconquer wrote:i like taylors print but i dont like 62% blue sky :neutral:
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
User avatar
jmagee87
Art Expert
Posts: 5991
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:02 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA

Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:13 pm

jmagee87 wrote:I don't know why people aren't digging the blue. There's a ton of wide open blue sky in the film

Image
ImageImage #trollcru
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
User avatar
jeter0204
Art Expert
Posts: 5548
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:53 am
Location: Frisco, TX
Contact:

Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:16 pm

jmagee87 wrote:
jmagee87 wrote:I don't know why people aren't digging the blue. There's a ton of wide open blue sky in the film

Image

Remember where you are.....Bitches gunna bitch
ImageImageImage
danieldanger wrote: "...IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOUT. WHY WASNT IT STOUT? MY GOD PEOPLE, WE COULD BE HOLDING STOUT POSTERS RIGHT NOW."
User avatar
UrsusMorris
Art Expert
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Location: Amarillo, TX

Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:19 pm

attackconquer wrote:i like taylors print but i dont like 62% blue sky :neutral:
I was fine with 61%, but 62 is just too far.
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
User avatar
matowest
Art Expert
Posts: 4890
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am

Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:25 pm

rubberneck wrote:
attackconquer wrote:i like taylors print but i dont like 62% blue sky :neutral:
Is that an accurate figure?
Image
Numbers don't lie
62% Image
User avatar
dweebofthedead
Art Expert
Posts: 5363
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:24 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:29 pm

Image
User avatar
egrimens
Art Expert
Posts: 2339
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:00 am
Location: Orange County, CA

Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:32 pm

jeter0204 wrote:
jmagee87 wrote:
jmagee87 wrote:I don't know why people aren't digging the blue. There's a ton of wide open blue sky in the film

Image

Remember where you are.....Bitches gunna bitch
And I'm sure if there was a similar amount of sand cloud in this no one would be complaining. My issue with the blue sky is that it makes it feel too calm, didn't stop me from grabbing a copy though because Ken Taylor sure can draw.
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25690
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:39 pm

matowest wrote:
rubberneck wrote:
attackconquer wrote:i like taylors print but i dont like 62% blue sky :neutral:
Is that an accurate figure?
Image
Numbers don't lie
62% Image
Image
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
matowest
Art Expert
Posts: 4890
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am

Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:40 pm

Image
User avatar
punch
Art Expert
Posts: 3982
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:22 pm

Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:47 pm

Whys Max got a big hole in his chest?
User avatar
matowest
Art Expert
Posts: 4890
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am

Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:49 pm

Image
User avatar
Luminous
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 285
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:03 pm

matowest wrote:Image
:lol:
User avatar
TKuczynski
Art Expert
Posts: 1905
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:27 am

Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:06 pm

punch wrote:Whys Max got a big hole in his chest?
Mad Max/Iron Man mashup
Post Reply