Random Posts & Chaos

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
canuck
Art Freak

Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:10 am

Maaaaaannnnnn this new dre cd SUCKS.
bryndavies
Art Expert

Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:35 am

canuck wrote:Maaaaaannnnnn this new dre cd SUCKS.

Bummer. I was going to look into that this week. Shoulda gonna out with 2001.
ImageT.K.C.
shagdonk
Art Expert

Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:46 am

You still buy CDs?
disdig1
Art Expert

Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:49 am

it was really bad, didn't even sound like Dre and he wasn't on half the tracks. I was hoping for some old school G funk but no dice.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:50 am

Good lord, it sure does.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
bryndavies
Art Expert

Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:47 pm

Nothing like some reindeer sausage and a nice cup of coffee to get me sorted today.
ImageT.K.C.
guryter
Art Expert

Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:50 pm

zkreider wrote:You know what pure chaos feels like? I do. Just put in an offer on a house and now it's pure insanity in my head until I hear the sellers response. Home ownership is the scariest and most awesome thing at the same time. It's like having another baby. Worst part is they have until tomorrow to respond. Ahhhhhhhhhh!
Buying a house is not fun, fudge is mad stressful. Good luck on your offer.
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
shoeless
Art Expert

Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:58 pm

guryter wrote:
zkreider wrote:You know what pure chaos feels like? I do. Just put in an offer on a house and now it's pure insanity in my head until I hear the sellers response. Home ownership is the scariest and most awesome thing at the same time. It's like having another baby. Worst part is they have until tomorrow to respond. Ahhhhhhhhhh!
I drymounting wish we we're just buying a house. 2 weeks before our wedding in May, we decided to sign a contract with a builder. :hanging:
House will be done the end of this month. So, now that Ive had the fun with building all summer, we are in full buying mode and I want to burn this mother down.
:violin:
rubberneck
Art God

Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:03 pm

Definitely not a fan of building from scratch or even renovations, each place we get has to be move in ready.

Looking at certain rooms covered in drop sheets each evening after a days work, knowing there is still significant fudge to be done is the last thing I want. :hanging:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
bryndavies
Art Expert

Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:04 pm

try having a baby and moving into your first house in the same week, which also naturally means going through the buying process and closing throughout the entire pregnancy. pretty sure i lost a few years of my life going through all that.
ImageT.K.C.
zkreider
Art Connoisseur

Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:21 pm

Thanks guys. Glad to know I'm not allone in the shear dread associated with the purchasing process. Anyone that is ballsie enough to build from scratch has my respect and sympathy.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:28 pm

There's a new Dre record? #whatyearisit
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
zkreider
Art Connoisseur

Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:36 pm

By the way did I mention that I received a new office chair at work? It's amazing the difference it makes on my back. It's like I got a raise.
ColonelCash
Art Expert

Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:24 pm

zkreider wrote:By the way did I mention that I received a new office chair at work? It's amazing the difference it makes on my back. It's like I got a raise.
How's the fart capturing abilities?
ColonelCash
Art Expert

Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:27 pm

shoeless wrote:
guryter wrote:
I drymounting wish we we're just buying a house. 2 weeks before our wedding in May, we decided to sign a contract with a builder. :hanging:
House will be done the end of this month. So, now that Ive had the fun with building all summer, we are in full buying mode and I want to burn this mother down.
:violin:
Wait....you built a house and now you don't want it?