X-Men: DOFP 15 Iaccarino

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:49 pm

This topic is dedicated to: X-Men: DOFP 15 Iaccarino

Nothing
Art Connoisseur

Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:36 pm

yep, those are the X-men alright.
xangelx
Art Expert

Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:45 pm

Why so blue?
"If I could fly high above the world, would I see a bunch of living dots spell the word stupidity" - Bad Religion
finneganm
Art Freak

Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:47 pm

almostlikeness rights! you have to squint though
That's what she said
farva2
Art Connoisseur

Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:22 am

I just learned that Laccarino is actually color blind which makes this print all more impressive. Apparently, he works very closely with the printer to select the best colors for the piece.
mistersmith wrote: (an unlicensed Bad Boys 2 poster is probably the least essential use I can think of for a piece of paper. At least if you wipe your ass with some paper you will have cleaned up a mess).
mattkardish
Art Expert

Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:51 am

finneganm wrote:almostlikeness rights! you have to squint though
you got that right. those faces...
prevone
Art Connoisseur

Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:41 pm

What a surprise Frobay and Hellboy are the only 2 with it listed for sale.

These 2 were the ones that ran the Guardians and Avengers Iaccarino commission group also.

They are the worst! they were the ones responsible for all the flack Iaccarino took in his thread awhile back when he listed his Ap's for like $500+ or something... Because they pimped/Hyped up the print with a high false sale to start and then sold off there extra copies for a large profit to a few suckers creating a very false market value. They are well known for doing this and dragged the artists name down with them last time.

Dont support them or any artist who does a private commission for them.
Hellboy
Art Connoisseur

Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:01 pm

:lol: as usual, you're crazy provolone and one of the biggest trolls I've ever encountered. It's why you were banned on the other site.

How Alex handles his APs is his business and has nothing to do with us. And yeah, I purchase a few extra copies from any commission I help run so I can either sell or trade them down the road but I never sold anything near the prices you're talking about. Congrats to anyone that did, including Alex.

Get a life and quit stalking people on message boards.
BC0120
Art Enthusiast

Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:34 pm

farva2 wrote:I just learned that Laccarino is actually color blind which makes this print all more impressive. Apparently, he works very closely with the printer to select the best colors for the piece.
That's what really impresses me about this aside from the likeness'. I always liked the colors on this one from the start of the piece
belive55
Art Enthusiast

Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:33 pm

Really nice print !
Last edited by belive55 on Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Buckhammer
Art Expert

Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:35 pm

belive55 wrote:
prevone wrote:What a surprise Frobay and Hellboy are the only 2 with it listed for sale.

These 2 were the ones that ran the Guardians and Avengers Iaccarino commission group also.

They are the worst! they were the ones responsible for all the flack Iaccarino took in his thread awhile back when he listed his Ap's for like $500+ or something... Because they pimped/Hyped up the print with a high false sale to start and then sold off there extra copies for a large profit to a few suckers creating a very false market value. They are well known for doing this and dragged the artists name down with them last time.

Dont support them or any artist who does a private commission for them.

It is all the opposite, Hellboy and Frobay put a lot of time and dedication in all their private commission. If you put a hundred hour too make all the planification and you take the risk that people don't pay you I think that you can take any morevoer print you want and sell it the price you want. I stop post on EB, without this one, and I post only on staut Forum because you don't find that king of post their.

That was painful to read. and not just because of the terrible english. Statue Forum: The place where the art talk is all about commissions. Go there, all that ever gets bumped is commission posts.
RobJones wrote:Billy, how Everest was I last night?
FROBAY
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:35 pm

golobulus
Art Expert

Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:00 pm

This is really great! I watched the Rogue Cut recently and thought it was better than the theatrical release.
amb6883
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:11 pm

Like it, just don't remember Iron Man being part of the sentinel program.
suchacyn
Art Connoisseur

Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:50 pm