Odd City Entertainment

General art-related discussion.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:55 pm

Ifightfortheusers wrote:
jrsheppa wrote:After banning me, I got this from him:

I have given tons of refunds. My assistant just picked a bad time to leave. I need the extra prints. I don't mind refunding you if you can get the prints back to me pristine. Francis Ford Coppola, Robert DeNiro and Andy Garcia want extras. Plus, once they are on the wine bottles I will have another deluge.

Can you do that? Return to sender.

Roman

I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my seat.

"Just send me back the print and I promise, I will give you your money back..." Maybe I would believe this if I were an idiot.

wine bottles? Bob De Niro? Could it be....cancelations is what he wanted all along! :wink:
Mah Gawd, a real-life Kaiser Souze!! Sucker us in to imagine him as the incapable, slow-moving person only to result in multiple refunds which then he can triple his profits in order to fund the shipping for Part III. Brilliant!!!!
Last edited by 63schoeffling on Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dskdaniel
Art Expert

Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:05 pm

63schoeffling wrote:
Ifightfortheusers wrote:
jrsheppa wrote:After banning me, I got this from him:

I have given tons of refunds. My assistant just picked a bad time to leave. I need the extra prints. I don't mind refunding you if you can get the prints back to me pristine. Francis Ford Coppola, Robert DeNiro and Andy Garcia want extras. Plus, once they are on the wine bottles I will have another deluge.

Can you do that? Return to sender.

Roman

I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my seat.

"Just send me back the print and I promise, I will give you your money back..." Maybe I would believe this if I were an idiot.

wine bottles? Bob De Niro? Could it be....cancelations is what he wanted all along! :wink:
Mah Gawd, a real-life Kaiser Souze!! Sucker us in to imagine him as the incapable, slow-moving person only to result in multiple refunds which then he can triple his profits in order to find the shipping for Part III. Brilliant!!!!
sincere86a
Art Expert

Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:09 pm

This thread gets better everyday. :clap:
aivc
Art Expert

Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:15 pm

So do you want a refund or not tho ? Cause I don't see how you can ask for a refund and then be surprised that he wants the print back too.
aibohphobia wrote:Maybe, but either way you get some cred for joining on 4-20 at 4:20. Nexus of the Universe.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:23 pm

Roman is obviously just trying to hype the print by name dropping celebrities to convince him he wants to keep the print and that it will increase in value. There's nothing about that email that isn't hilarious.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
Ifightfortheusers
Art Connoisseur

Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:33 pm

Kramerica wrote:Roman is obviously just trying to hype the print by name dropping celebrities to convince him he wants to keep the print and that it will increase in value. There's nothing about that email that isn't hilarious.
I think the prints intrinsic value will reflect the market rising to new heights, never mind the people who want it.

sincerely,

Bob Duvall
dweebofthedead
Art Expert

Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:35 pm

sincere86a wrote:This thread gets better everyday. :clap:
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert

Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:51 pm

Why does Andy Garcia want some. He wasnt even in the good movies.
rmoore wrote:Can't trust someone that doesn't like Jurassic Park...
dskdaniel
Art Expert

Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:53 pm

Maybe he just likes art... or hopes people think he was. I mean, I assume growing up he probably liked those movies.
toobs
Art Expert

Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:21 pm

Laurent Durieux + Godfather = $$$$ in the long run ill buy them off u guys for $1 over cost so.....hit me up
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
jrsheppa
Art Expert

Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:48 pm

aivc wrote:So do you want a refund or not tho ? Cause I don't see how you can ask for a refund and then be surprised that he wants the print back too.
I did originally. I asked for one multiple times prior to the print getting shipped. Then he just shipped the print and told me he doesn't offer refunds on shipped prints. I told him he is awful at running his company. He banned me. Then he came back and said that he would send me a refund after I send the print back to him.

My problem was with the thought of sending him the print first before being refunded. I would do that with other galleries if they asked, not with him. There is no way I am sending him the print without the refund first. I have no faith I will get my money back.
Last edited by jrsheppa on Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jrsheppa
Art Expert

Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:49 pm

Kramerica wrote:Roman is obviously just trying to hype the print by name dropping celebrities to convince him he wants to keep the print and that it will increase in value. There's nothing about that email that isn't hilarious.
This. The name dropping and telling me the image would be on wine bottles made me LOL.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:49 pm

Tell him you'll send it back now, then send it 5 months from now.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
jrsheppa
Art Expert

Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:51 pm

Codeblue wrote:Tell him you'll send it back now, then send it 5 months from now.
Genius. Only if he sends me the money first, like I did for him
ajmmck
Art Expert

Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:55 pm

Codeblue wrote:Tell him you'll send it back now, then send it 5 months from now.