End to Those Dogs 14 D*Face

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
kansasbbq
Art God

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:20 am

#prunejuicerules
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
Rizzifan
Art Connoisseur

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:56 am

bulkhead72 wrote:+0 today (was on my phone :hanging: ), but glad I have the show edition coming. :clap:
Have you already received an invoice from.them?
rocker
Art Expert

Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:32 am

Managed to pb 3 of the show edition. :)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/posterbuddies/
Facebook group for chatting about prints
lazk
Art Expert

Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:40 am

jcbudny wrote:
ottomatik71 wrote:
alittle wrote:Nice. Gonna add it to that pile of fudge you've been flogging for the last several months?

He already has it listed for sale.
I'm sure you'll get a line like this back, this was his excuse for the Hua Prairie Fire drop. ...and yeah, he's been trying to sell that for months now.
FantasyBrad wrote:
jcbudny wrote:
FantasyBrad wrote:+1! :clap:
Why celebrate getting one to instantly post in the trades if there are obviously people out there that wanted this for their walls?

Sorry to those that missed.
As I have said to the half-dozen people who already contacted me about buying this print:

I have an art & collectibles insurance policy for my collection, and I use my EB account's "Collection" and "Trades" section as a record/documentation of the pieces I have (as was discussed with the insurance company). Any pieces that I own are in my collection. Any that I own, but are not framed & displayed are also listed in my trades... finally, any that have been purchased but aren't in my possession yet, get labeled "Ordered, not yet received." Whether or not that's the best way to organize, I can't say... but it's what I do, and the insurance company said that it is acceptable to them (I also have photos of just about everything to corroborate the lists, obviously).

I understand the frustration of missing a drop, only to see the piece pop up for sale minutes later... but that's not what I am doing, and aside from a handful of prints that I've flipped when cash is tight, that isn't what I ever do.

Hell, I got a message from JohnnyThunder earlier today asking what I wanted for Tunan's Parrot print that I have, and rather than try and flip it for a profit, I sent him the link to the site where it was originally released, where it's still available at cost.

I know that in the grand scheme of things, the opinion of a few bummed out eb'ers isn't going to impact my life... but I try not to screw over my fellow collectors... especially after finding so many cool people on EB in the last year and a half who have helped me add pieces to my collection that I really wanted... often at hook-up prices. I wish everyone would just stick to buying the pieces that they actually would want to keep, it would make it a whole lot easier for those of us that miss most drops because we are at work and don't have a bot program scoring for us... not to mention people like me who live in an area where there are never any good release events (trust me, Boynton Beach is NOT an art Mecca by any extent).
I thought you owned an insurance company? If so, do you recommend to use your same method when purchasing insurance for their artwork? Seems it would get a little hard to keep track of.....
T.K.C.
bulkhead72
Art Expert

Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:12 pm

Rizzifan wrote:
bulkhead72 wrote:+0 today (was on my phone :hanging: ), but glad I have the show edition coming. :clap:
Have you already received an invoice from.them?
No, Rocker graciously PB'd one for me. :notworthy:
fitz
Art Expert

Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:27 pm

I wasnt especially keen but went to have a look and couldn't get the stolen space site to appear which was odd
bubbie
Art Expert

Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:29 pm

^ Same. Blank page for me, just white. Loaded normally today for the first time in two days. :?
alittle
Art Freak

Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:37 pm

You needed to be on the shop page, not the main page.
inkedup
Art Expert

Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:58 pm

Really bums me out that I missed this, I would of took it straight to the framer. Not sure if I feel like paying 800 for it.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:06 pm

Ya won't have to.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
bryndavies
Art Expert

Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:11 pm

Codeblue wrote:Ya won't have to.
ImageT.K.C.
fitz
Art Expert

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:56 pm

alittle wrote:You needed to be on the shop page, not the main page.
cheers - I just clicked the main link from google - wondered if it was some sort of glitch or a site so exclusive you just have to randomly click around until you buy something.
automator
Nobody

Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:08 am

New image End to Those Dogs 14 D*Face - StolenSpace

T1000
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:38 am

Can a MOD change the SHOW EDITION please back to a run of 25 pcs?

Thank you :notworthy:
sidewaysscott
Art God

Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:52 pm

sold for $800? uh yeah.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.