Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:38 pm

bryndavies wrote:
Hey treejam.
ImageT.K.C.
Wavvygravey
Art Enthusiast

Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:41 pm

dropdoctor wrote:Crazy how fast they pop up again after getting banned :lol:

Crazy how they let Whywho back! Because that's your alt right? Funny how that works...

IE you're WHYHOO not fooling anybody! Btw are you still with that model that blew me inside the

Vegas Hooters bathroom! God she gives great head! What was her name again? The skinny blondes really know

How to take it in all orfice's! Remember I gave her a 9.5 on Hieniken night! Also did the boob job work out for her?

Cause I know the drop doctor was flipping/Saving money for that operation. Judging by Facebook she's looking like a D-Cup!

Congrats dude
Last edited by Wavvygravey on Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MillerTime04
Art Expert

Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:43 pm

apruski03 wrote:I think it sucks when I have to sell prints. I don't too often, only when I'm strapped for cash. I never buy with the intention of selling though.

To be honest, I find people pathetic that buy with only the intention of flipping.

It's like they aren't talented enough to make money on their own, they need to piggyback off an artists work which is pretty low in my opinion. Like ticket scalpers. It's just shady in my opinion. People can and will continue to do it. It is what it is and you're right, they won it in the lottery, so it's theirs to do as they please.

It doesn't make them wrong, just an asshole.
How's the view from up there?
Art comes alive in the arguments you have about it
Wavvygravey
Art Enthusiast

Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:49 pm

I didn't get banned ask Fro-Dog he knows me! Now you on the other hand are trying to change the subject as you know my husband? Bingo?
Wavvygravey
Art Enthusiast

Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:52 pm

dropdoctor wrote:
Wavvygravey wrote:
dropdoctor wrote:Crazy how fast they pop up again after getting banned :lol:

Crazy how they let Whywho back! Because that's your alt right? Funny how that works...

IE you're WHYHOO not fooling anybody! Btw are you still with that model that blew me inside the

Vegas Hooters bathroom! God she gives great head! What was her name again? The skinny blondes really know

How to take it in all orfice's! Remember I gave her a 9.5 on Hieniken night! Also did the boob job work out for her?

Cause I know the drop doctor was flipping/Saving money for that operation. Judging by Facebook she's looking like a D-Cup!

Congrats dude

Those drugs must be drymounting good, holy fudge you are a certified psycho :lol:
Really how was rehabilitation? Got that Coke/Internet addiction under control Yet?
apruski03
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:49 pm

MillerTime04 wrote:
apruski03 wrote:I think it sucks when I have to sell prints. I don't too often, only when I'm strapped for cash. I never buy with the intention of selling though.

To be honest, I find people pathetic that buy with only the intention of flipping.

It's like they aren't talented enough to make money on their own, they need to piggyback off an artists work which is pretty low in my opinion. Like ticket scalpers. It's just shady in my opinion. People can and will continue to do it. It is what it is and you're right, they won it in the lottery, so it's theirs to do as they please.

It doesn't make them wrong, just an asshole.
How's the view from up there?
Up where?

It's not exactly a very high horse I'm on to have that opinion.

What do you disagree with in terms of my original comment?
RiotAct
EB Team

Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:50 pm

Oh my.
FroDawg
Art Expert

Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:57 pm

And in other news, Marq Spusta's run of outstanding art continues with his latest release...

:whistle:
"If the thunder don't getcha then the lightnin' will."
apruski03
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:01 pm

FroDawg wrote:And in other news, Marq Spusta's run of outstanding art continues with his latest release...

:whistle:
:2thumb: Guy is definitely talented enough to profit off of!
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:11 pm

Price will be an absolute steal in twothree years. Homegirl is seriously talented and exploding in BK, NYC, and beyond. Some of those same major Hollywood stars who collect Brainwash have started collecting Hayuk. Google it, some serious originals hanging in legit foyers in Malibu and fudge. Add to that the meaning behind it and the meaning of "false flag..." :shock: Tremendous. I could easily see multiple 5K sales of this one down the road, and all of us regretting not grabbing a couple. "Remember when True Flag sat for like a week? That was nuts. :( "
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
unbroken1
Art Expert

Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:13 pm

earlgreytoast wrote:Price will be an absolute steal in twothree years. Homegirl is seriously talented and exploding in BK, NYC, and beyond. Some of those same major Hollywood stars who collect Brainwash have started collecting Hayuk. Google it, some serious originals hanging in legit foyers in Malibu and fudge. Add to that the meaning behind it and the meaning of "false flag..." :shock: Tremendous. I could easily see multiple 5K sales of this one down the road, and all of us regretting not grabbing a couple. "Remember when True Flag sat for like a week? That was nuts. :( "
Wrong thread bro.
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:17 pm

Whoops. My bad. :oops:
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
zefarrett
Art Freak

Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:57 am

Booooooo!!!! :lol:
me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)
jester
Art Expert

Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:34 pm

Invoices are still going out today! Keep your fingers crossed :)
ISO: Any Spusta original sketches, original inkings, or concept drawings. Please PM me to discuss...