Spusta Studio Store update

General art-related discussion.
zefarrett
Art Freak

Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:31 am

ghettoblaster wrote:Marq is really pushing the limits on pricing with this set. Emek and Sperry charged $100 for their last WSP print. This Vegas set is $250!
I'm glad he is capitalizing on his success.
So Marq is $125 a print. It's the fact that it's a set that it sounds so crazy.

As to the framed invitation, thank you everyone!! Furthur knocked it out of the park. :notworthy:
me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:37 am

It does look great zef, love the swirly frame. :clap: Can we post stuff like that in the Show us your Spusta thread though? Let's keep this thread dedicated to bitching about lotteries I mean talking about new releases. :D

There was a time when I would get excited to see this thread bumped. Now, not so much. :(
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
gonzo303
Art Freak

Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:31 am

statik wrote:
bryndavies wrote:Damn. Tree jam scored and has it on the bay. Wonder how many enlists he made? Wonder if he can name a single wsp song?
You can get his real name from GBD and maybe Marq will cancel it?
Lol, this is what you guys do huh? Does it make you feel like a badass when you snitch?

It's very sad to see how many people get so upset over missing out on a print. Now we gotta email artists and snitch to score posters.
:roll:
Same fudge, different drop.
MillerTime04
Art Expert

Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:35 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Art comes alive in the arguments you have about it
brewdog123
Art Expert

Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:36 am

hey, this is serious business!
partpat
Art Freak

Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:52 am

whl10 wrote:
statik wrote:
bryndavies wrote:Damn. Tree jam scored and has it on the bay. Wonder how many enlists he made? Wonder if he can name a single wsp song?
is this how you treat your cannabis dealer? no? stfu

free whl10
sidewaysscott
Art God

Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:01 am

guess no luck for me. sorry riot!
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
disdig1
Art Expert

Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:03 am

partpat wrote:free whl10!!!
andokah
Art Enthusiast

Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:21 pm

gonzo303 wrote:
statik wrote:
Lol, this is what you guys do huh? Does it make you feel like a badass when you snitch?

It's very sad to see how many people get so upset over missing out on a print. Now we gotta email artists and snitch to score posters.
If you win a print in a lottery you won it fair and square.....he should be able to sell it for what ever he wants to.

People act like they don't profit at all when THEY sell something......hypocrites :(
maddog76
Flipper

Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:34 pm

andokah wrote:
gonzo303 wrote:
statik wrote:

If you win a print in a lottery you won it fair and square.....he should be able to sell it for what ever he wants to.

People act like they don't profit at all when THEY sell something......hypocrites :(
if you win a print using 20 separate emails you didn't win fair and square.
pvecchi
Art Expert

Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:13 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:guess no luck for me. sorry riot!
Emails appear to still be going out....it's not over yet
apruski03
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:12 pm

andokah wrote:
gonzo303 wrote:
statik wrote:

I think it sucks when I have to sell prints. I don't too often, only when I'm strapped for cash. I never buy with the intention of selling though.

To be honest, I find people pathetic that buy with only the intention of flipping.

It's like they aren't talented enough to make money on their own, they need to piggyback off an artists work which is pretty low in my opinion. Like ticket scalpers. It's just shady in my opinion. People can and will continue to do it. It is what it is and you're right, they won it in the lottery, so it's theirs to do as they please.

It doesn't make them wrong, just an asshole.
Wavvygravey
Art Enthusiast

Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:26 pm

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Only problem is I'm broke oh well! On to the next print by Spusta however I do I have my credit card. This or the Daleast? Decisions decisions oh boy!
unbroken1
Art Expert

Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:29 pm

Wavvygravey wrote:Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Only problem is I'm broke oh well! On to the next print by Spusta however I do I have my credit card. This or the Daleast? Decisions decisions oh boy!
Daleast, and pass this one on to me.. Please!
MillerTime04
Art Expert

Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:32 pm

Yea that's a tough one
Art comes alive in the arguments you have about it