Nicolas Delort!

General art-related discussion.
rerocustom1989
Art Connoisseur

Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:04 pm

fitz wrote:
admhall wrote:Dude is fast becoming an artist that grow with his age. Also got 2 Delort's in the mail today. End of the road amd the hobbit. Ibwill try and get details shots up after they flatten!
nice - I was sorting through the file and trying to get a framing queue agreed in my mind and realized I am up to 8 prints now :?
Gotta start building walls!

So, about the wood piece. How do you go about framing a wooden print. (or laser etch) Is it similar to framing a thick canvas?
Sharpie
Art Connoisseur

Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:28 am

Finally! A tangible return on my property investment. 8)
GmidD
Art Expert

Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:30 pm

rerocustom1989 wrote:
fitz wrote:
admhall wrote:Dude is fast becoming an artist that grow with his age. Also got 2 Delort's in the mail today. End of the road amd the hobbit. Ibwill try and get details shots up after they flatten!
nice - I was sorting through the file and trying to get a framing queue agreed in my mind and realized I am up to 8 prints now :?
Gotta start building walls!

So, about the wood piece. How do you go about framing a wooden print. (or laser etch) Is it similar to framing a thick canvas?
Yeah, same as framing canvas. Box frame with no glass.
bigmclargehuge1
Art Expert

Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:02 pm

listerfeend
Art Expert

Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:02 pm

End of the Road Paper, Thomas and Martha Wayne Reg and Var, and Aguirre Var AP's up: http://nicolasdelort.tictail.com/

Grabbed a Wayne Var. :pint:
matowest
Art Expert

Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:08 pm

listerfeend wrote:End of the Road Paper, Thomas and Martha Wayne Reg and Var, and Aguirre Var AP's up: http://nicolasdelort.tictail.com/

End of the Road went fast. Cool he's embellishing the rose on the Wayne regs :clap:
fitz
Art Expert

Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:12 pm

listerfeend wrote:End of the Road Paper, Thomas and Martha Wayne Reg and Var, and Aguirre Var AP's up: http://nicolasdelort.tictail.com/

I am just getting an offline message? not too worried as I already have one of each of them but was just curious to see it :)
ctankep
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:21 pm

Dang, are they all gone? Wanted to see about getting an Aguirre reg AP to match my Nosferatu reg AP. Anyone want to trade for a non-AP Aguirre, I pay shipping + difference?
admhall
Art Expert

Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:07 pm

Damn phone has been off today due the charging port being drymounted...really wanted a Thomas and Martha Wayne Reg or Var
ImageStout Lotto "0-fer"

Send Bitcoin here

1EM43nMpSTyZA5hbsgLWTfPS8H5BmT8NiH
listerfeend
Art Expert

Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:19 pm

ctankep wrote:Dang, are they all gone? Wanted to see about getting an Aguirre reg AP to match my Nosferatu reg AP. Anyone want to trade for a non-AP Aguirre, I pay shipping + difference?
Only Aguirre Variants were available.
admhall wrote:Damn phone has been off today due the charging port being drymounted...really wanted a Thomas and Martha Wayne Reg or Var
:(

Wish I would have noticed that the regs had the hand-embellishments, I grabbed a var to go better with my Hobbit Var...
matowest
Art Expert

Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:30 pm

listerfeend wrote: :( Wish I would have noticed that the regs had the hand-embellishments, I grabbed a var to go better with my Hobbit Var...
Yeah, just happened to notice the fine print on the regular said he was going to do the embellishment, so I let the variant go and grabbed a reg. The variant will probably still look better with the Hobbit variant, though.
It's hard to lose with Delort any way you go :pint:
jkw3000
EB Team

Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:53 pm

matowest wrote: It's hard to lose with Delort any way you go :pint:
Damn straight! Congrats to all who grabbed stuff, been stuck in the throes of work at the worst possible times. :lol: No biggie, the Vacvvm release is pretty much what I'm looking forward to most in the next couple months...

FYI, dunno where the Gallery Nucleus show news came from, but that's not a thing.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
Count
Art Expert

Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:28 pm

Congrats to all who scored the APs. Always a pleasure when buying direct from Delort as he will not hesitate to throw in some freebies and some APs will be embellished from what I understand.
jrsheppa
Art Expert

Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:36 pm

Count wrote:Congrats to all who scored the APs. Always a pleasure when buying direct from Delort as he will not hesitate to throw in some freebies and some APs will be embellished from what I understand.
Packages like a champ too
admhall
Art Expert

Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:19 pm

listerfeend wrote:
admhall wrote:Damn phone has been off today due the charging port being drymounted...really wanted a Thomas and Martha Wayne Reg or Var
:(

Wish I would have noticed that the regs had the hand-embellishments, I grabbed a var to go better with my Hobbit Var...
:hanging:
ImageStout Lotto "0-fer"

Send Bitcoin here

1EM43nMpSTyZA5hbsgLWTfPS8H5BmT8NiH