Game of Thrones

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
HisBobness
Art Expert

Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:30 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:40 pm

I hated that she locked the dragons away. Mother of Dragons my ass...
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:11 pm

I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
dasponyboy
Art Expert

Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:47 pm

Finally watched "A Day in the Life". God the production on this show is insane.
noeldaddy
Art Expert

Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:45 am

Doing a small private commission with NE / New Flesh for a Game of Thrones
Have a few spots open if anyone's interested!

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 2&t=151870
ImageImage
seppuku
Art Connoisseur

Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:52 am

Personally I can't wait for the day when someone, probably ser Barristan tells Dany the truth of her family and why that wheel turned to rid Westeros of her family.
Her father was a tyrannical madman on the level of Saddam Hussein who plotted to wipe out the whole capital and burned alive and tortured Ned's brother and father.
There is a reason people hate your family so enough of the token tough one liners 2-3 times a season please.
Though that line in this trailer does sound like something her dad would say...
The show has totally whitewashed any grey from her character in favor of making her an internet 'hero' badass.
Philpenn
Art Expert

Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:58 am

^^^ If not for Robert, Westeros probably could have just told Rhaegar hey dude your dad's an ass, how about taking over since you seem to be everything a king should be.
seppuku
Art Connoisseur

Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:17 am

Philpenn wrote:^^^ If not for Robert, Westeros probably could have just told Rhaegar hey dude your dad's an ass, how about taking over since you seem to be everything a king should be.
Totally true though from what we know Rhaegar was a bit of the shy emo type and probably wouldn't have stood up to dad.
mcgraw23
Art Expert

Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:13 pm

seppuku wrote:
Philpenn wrote:^^^ If not for Robert, Westeros probably could have just told Rhaegar hey dude your dad's an ass, how about taking over since you seem to be everything a king should be.
Totally true though from what we know Rhaegar was a bit of the shy emo type and probably wouldn't have stood up to dad.
There are many people who think a rebellion from Rhaegar was already in the works prior to Robert beating him to the punch... I'd still LOVE to see them film a mini-series around Robert's Rebellion :drool:
A Lannister always pays his debts.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:22 am

Book spoilers much?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
mrkyuss
Art God

Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:58 am

Should cop a ban.
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
jrsheppa
Art Expert

Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:38 am

Codeblue wrote:Book spoilers much?
Not really. More theories about the series in general. Doesn't reveal anything the tv show watchers don't already know.
seppuku
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:59 am

jrsheppa wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Book spoilers much?
Not really. More theories about the series in general. Doesn't reveal anything the tv show watchers don't already know.
Exactly, this has all been mentioned in the show through various conversations over the seasons.
To my point, we now have Jamie and everyone else's version of what the Mad King was like, the viewers know this, everyone does except it seems Dany who continues to rant about her right to the throne, the villainous Usurpers blah blah blah.
Ser Barristan knows, he was a hero of that war and now being her closest adviser it makes sense that if anyone tells her it will be him.

Also HBO has released the various brilliant 'Histories and Lore' animations on the blu rays and youtube which explain the various family histories and relationships to each other, often the same story told from a different point of view. This stuff is basically show canon and safe to watch, they aren't going to spoil their own show's big moments but it helps greatly in understanding the real depth of the story and all the stuff they can't fit in the show.
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:26 pm

Is this going to cause some sort of spoiler paradox with people who get bent out of shape over this sort of thing?

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/201 ... poil-books