Mondo Poster News & Rumors

General art-related discussion.
RiotAct
EB Team

Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:17 pm

jeter0204 wrote:
BavarianErin wrote:
HeWhoIRefuseToName wrote: I'm on the side of just having supply meet demand. (License agreements be damned)
I hate this knucklehead and his dumb idea of supply needing to meet demand. What he really wants is access to anything he fancies. He's a modern day Veruca Salt. I look forward to the day he gives up because he has made this thread awful.
Oh snaps! It takes a lot to get on Erin's bad side. Harsh words, I like it
:lol: :lol: :lol:
aivc
Art Expert

Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:18 pm

SpotlightDisplays wrote:
wonkabars7 wrote:
aivc wrote:Just pulled the trigger on 3 thin bordered 24x36. Can't believe they are so cheap. About $190 shipped for all 3. This is exactly what i've been looking for.
FYI, if you're thinking a buying some, there are some codes floating around for 10% off.
Just email Robert, and ask for the 10% off if you cannot find a code or have problems finding one. He's top notch.

And yes, the frames are a steal. I get tired of the same thing over time, so the fact that it looks great, is protected from the sun, extremely reasonable price wise, and can be switched out whenever I want is a no brainer.
Wonkabars7!!!! Thank you very much for passing the word, and thank you for the kind words!!! I went into google analytics to see why my website was getting so many hits yesterday lol!!! Wish I could get my SEO for my website to perform like that. Really means a lot!!! Please e-mail me at my business e-mail sales at spotlightdisplays.com Thanks again!!!!

And thank you to all that have ordered!!! Your frames will be cut in the next few days! You will love them!!! I just got done changing one of my prints with the new Tom & Jerry: The Two Mousketeers by Anne Benjamin. Looks Awesome!!!!!

Thanks Again to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad to give my business to this guy. :wink:
aibohphobia wrote:Maybe, but either way you get some cred for joining on 4-20 at 4:20. Nexus of the Universe.
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:27 pm

^^ Ditto!

And I don't care for bots, still got a poster today. Never used a bot, I've missed tons of drops and hit some drops. Bots aren't worth it for me, the paper isn't so important to me that I'd feel the need to have a bot. I either get it or I don't. Plus looks like the aftermarket on these Gremlins 2 from today isn't that bad really.
IWish
Art Expert

Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:36 pm

aivc wrote:I wonder how many of those sourpuss anti-bots people would change their mind if they were offered a bot right this instant...
Do you have a bot? You sound sort of righteous.
bmd1191
Art Expert

Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:37 pm

Coming from someone who has yet to grab something from mondo on the new site (although I've only gone for two or three), I think there is a better chance at getting what you want on the new site through persistence. On the old site, you stood ZERO chance on a high profile drop unless you knew a trick or had a bot or something. With the new site, drops take a lot longer but the odds I feel are better for everyone.

Honestly, I go for so few drops that I don't even care anymore. If it's one of the 5 things from mondo I want throughout the year, I usually just buy from the market anyway.
aivc
Art Expert

Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:39 pm

IWish wrote:
aivc wrote:I wonder how many of those sourpuss anti-bots people would change their mind if they were offered a bot right this instant...
You already know the answer to that question.
aibohphobia wrote:Maybe, but either way you get some cred for joining on 4-20 at 4:20. Nexus of the Universe.
jeter0204
Art Expert

Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:42 pm

The best prints are released at gallery events, everyone know this :twisted: A bot is nothing more than a hobo without feelings.
ImageImageImage
danieldanger wrote: "...IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOUT. WHY WASNT IT STOUT? MY GOD PEOPLE, WE COULD BE HOLDING STOUT POSTERS RIGHT NOW."
TopHatZombies
Art Expert

Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:43 pm

jeter0204 wrote:Oh snaps! It takes a lot to get on Erin's bad side.
Not really.
Image ImageImage
jkw3000
EB Team

Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:44 pm

jeter0204 wrote:The best prints are released at gallery events, everyone know this :twisted: A bot is nothing more than a hobo without feelings.
And a hobo is nothing more than a bot WITH feelings. #showerthoughts
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
mcnail
Art Expert

Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:46 pm

In my experience, the cart hoarding has gotten blown a bit out of proportion (but I don't run the Mobdo sales). I know on my last sale, it took 30 minutes or more to show sold out, but that was because of 3 or 4 posters. You can fight it out till the end of you're persistent, but in the majority of cases, it's just a few stragglers.
Cheers
BavarianErin
Art Expert

Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:48 pm

TopHatZombies wrote:
jeter0204 wrote:Oh snaps! It takes a lot to get on Erin's bad side.
Not really.
Welcome to it, you little turd.
ImageImage
jmagee87
Art Expert

Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:48 pm

IWish wrote:
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
jeter0204
Art Expert

Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:49 pm

jkw3000 wrote:
jeter0204 wrote:The best prints are released at gallery events, everyone know this :twisted: A bot is nothing more than a hobo without feelings.
And a hobo is nothing more than a bot WITH feelings. #showerthoughts
ImageImageImage
danieldanger wrote: "...IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOUT. WHY WASNT IT STOUT? MY GOD PEOPLE, WE COULD BE HOLDING STOUT POSTERS RIGHT NOW."
charter
Art Expert

Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:50 pm

It's now the have bots and the have nots.
Last edited by charter on Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:52 pm

You guys are emo as drymount today.
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.