Back To The Future 14 Taylor

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
matttaylordraws
Art Connoisseur

Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:54 am

senorbadfish wrote:Has there been mention of the AP edition total and when they may begin shipping? Thanks.
APs shipping this week - been a bit snowed under with work and taken longer than expected to pack and label up all the orders!
Billycane696
Art Connoisseur

Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:34 am

Thanks for the update Matt, looking forward to seeing it :drool: :pint:
dskdaniel
Art Expert

Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:30 pm

matttaylordraws wrote:
senorbadfish wrote:Has there been mention of the AP edition total and when they may begin shipping? Thanks.
APs shipping this week - been a bit snowed under with work and taken longer than expected to pack and label up all the orders!
Will you be mailing them at like 5 in the morning too?
TobiasFunke
Art Connoisseur

Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:02 pm

Thanks for the update Matt! Was just checking this thread to see if mine may have been lost in transit, good to know they haven't left yet.
Image Sell me your Mike Mitchell "Just Like Us" prints. Please?... http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 26&t=99549
senorbadfish
Art Enthusiast

Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:16 pm

matttaylordraws wrote:

Thanks Matt! Much appreciated. Cheers.
T1000
Art Enthusiast

Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:14 am

matttaylordraws wrote:

Hey Matt,

AP landed in Germany. But to be very honest....packaging is very disappointing. No Kraft paper, print slided to one edge of the tube and of course a couple of edge damage.
:cry:

I need to try to spoon out, but would not want to know how these show up with overseas shipping. Only rolled into some softy soft paper and no edge protection at all.

AP is not numbered. How many AP's have been in the run?

Cheers,
Sascha
adamrworsell
Art Expert

Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:17 am

T1000 wrote:
matttaylordraws wrote:

Hey Matt,

AP landed in Germany. But to be very honest....packaging is very disappointing. No Kraft paper, print slided to one edge of the tube and of course a couple of edge damage.

I need to try to spoon out, but would not want to know how these show up with overseas shipping. Only rolled into some softy soft paper and no edge protection at all.

Cheers,
Sascha

Ditto. Experienced the same with my AP. No Kraft & slid in the tube causing a edge damage on a corner. :cry:
T1000
Art Enthusiast

Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:28 am

I wish it would be only one corner. I do have one soft corner and alongside one edge couple of areas with dents :roll: :neutral:
fitz
Art Expert

Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:25 pm

adamrworsell wrote:
T1000 wrote:
matttaylordraws wrote:

Hey Matt,

Cheers,
Sascha

Ditto. Experienced the same with my AP. No Kraft & slid in the tube causing a edge damage on a corner. :cry:
when did it arrive? still not had anything arrive with me as yet.
TobiasFunke
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:03 pm

Still waiting for mine to arrive but judging by the comments I shouldn't be too optimistic...
Image Sell me your Mike Mitchell "Just Like Us" prints. Please?... http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 26&t=99549
fitz
Art Expert

Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:58 pm

adamrworsell wrote:
T1000 wrote:
matttaylordraws wrote:

Hey Matt,

Cheers,
Sascha

same - just managed to get hold of mine to check and has edge damage to a corner - only in some tissue paper in a tube twice the size it needs to be :(
Billycane696
Art Connoisseur

Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:13 pm

well, hell...I haven't gotten mine yet, but it doesn't sound good. And they aren't numbered? They are signed right? Has anyone received one without damage yet?
fitz
Art Expert

Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:30 pm

Billycane696 wrote:well, hell...I haven't gotten mine yet, but it doesn't sound good. And they aren't numbered? They are signed right? Has anyone received one without damage yet?
They are signed.
bluestskies
Art Connoisseur

Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:26 pm

stole this pic from facebook (not mine)....so sick
elroy404
Art Connoisseur

Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:41 pm