Mondo Poster News & Rumors

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
zombiejp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 678
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:50 pm
Location: Atlanta

Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:25 pm

Nah.
aznpunkyu
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 600
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:31 pm

Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:21 pm

zombiejp wrote:Nah.
lol. what about movie soundtracks that are only orchestral, no lyrics to any of the pieces?
Image THC x 3
User avatar
zombiejp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 678
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:50 pm
Location: Atlanta

Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:26 pm

aznpunkyu wrote:
zombiejp wrote:Nah.
lol. what about movie soundtracks that are only orchestral, no lyrics to any of the pieces?
Yeah, that can work. Like c0bbz was saying earlier, it's a case by case basis. I listen to all types of music (yes, even jazz and classical occasionally), but I prefer simpler, more current music.
aznpunkyu
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 600
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:31 pm

Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:45 pm

zombiejp wrote:
aznpunkyu wrote:
zombiejp wrote:Nah.
lol. what about movie soundtracks that are only orchestral, no lyrics to any of the pieces?
Yeah, that can work. Like c0bbz was saying earlier, it's a case by case basis. I listen to all types of music (yes, even jazz and classical occasionally), but I prefer simpler, more current music.
word
Image THC x 3
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25727
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:50 pm

aznpunkyu wrote:
zombiejp wrote:
aznpunkyu wrote:
zombiejp wrote:Nah.
lol. what about movie soundtracks that are only orchestral, no lyrics to any of the pieces?
Yeah, that can work. Like c0bbz was saying earlier, it's a case by case basis. I listen to all types of music (yes, even jazz and classical occasionally), but I prefer simpler, more current music.
word
Like your replies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
FrankBooth
Art Expert
Posts: 3419
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:01 am
Location: Queens, New York

Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:03 am

Looks like Alamo in Yonkers is having a screening for CH.

http://drafthouse.com/movies/cannibal-h ... //nyc_area
User avatar
rickker
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 942
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:14 pm
Location: The outskirts of Rock City
Contact:

Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:56 pm

Ooh double shipping confirmations today. :clap:

Mondo must have had a packing party last weekend.

Still no LD PF though...
Image Image ImageImage
kill 'em with kindness.
User avatar
ColeParks
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Georgia

Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:19 pm

rickker wrote:Ooh double shipping confirmations today. :clap:

Mondo must have had a packing party last weekend.

Still no LD PF though...
Was one of the War of the Worlds by any chance? Hoping that gets shipped out soon.

And also still waiting for PF...
User avatar
aivc
Art Expert
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:20 am

Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:21 pm

Got ship notice for alien, not war of the worlds tho.
aibohphobia wrote:Maybe, but either way you get some cred for joining on 4-20 at 4:20. Nexus of the Universe.
vintagevinyl
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 160
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:43 pm

Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:21 pm

Really hoping Mondo is doing another Oscar night this coming weekend. That was a great time.
User avatar
wonkabars7
Art Expert
Posts: 7122
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:13 pm

Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:23 pm

vintagevinyl wrote:Really hoping Mondo is doing another Oscar night this coming weekend. That was a great time.
Totally agree. That and the Black Friday mystery drops need to come back.
User avatar
iambillyg
Art Freak
Posts: 10381
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:14 am
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:30 pm

Who would you pair up with some of the Best Picture nominees?
User avatar
cutterbutter
Art Expert
Posts: 4703
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:21 pm

Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:31 pm

As someone who likes to sit back and listen to all the speeches and/or host an oscar party, I would like one big oscar related drop in the morning all at once. Refreshing through the evening is not as enjoyable for me. Think its more fitting for black friday, thought that would be some crazy fudge with the new site. So...Much... time to waste...
vintagevinyl
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 160
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:43 pm

Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:33 pm

iambillyg wrote:Who would you pair up with some of the Best Picture nominees?
I would love to see a Rich Kelly Boyhood or a WBYK Whiplash
User avatar
wonkabars7
Art Expert
Posts: 7122
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:13 pm

Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:33 pm

Hmm...were all the previous Oscar night drops only nominated for BP?

And I don't mind the drops during the broadcast...makes it much more bearable. Actually, makes me watch it to begin with.
Post Reply