Gladiator 15 Ansin

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
mattkardish
Art Expert

Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:40 pm

eh you know what old Jack Burton always says at a time like this
mattkardish
Art Expert

Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:41 pm

RealDiel wrote:
Crash607 wrote:god damn it. I think it's been over a year now since I've landed a mondo drop. Really disappointed I missed this one.
Keep trying. I just snagged a variant.
yah they're still available via mondotees im oscar dot com
badlieut
Art Connoisseur

Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:57 pm

mattkardish wrote:eh you know what old Jack Burton always says at a time like this

Who?
o4phish20o
Art Expert

Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:39 pm

NEWPORTS69 wrote:dog he is dropping the axe, he is challenging the SYSTEM by disobeying the KILL thumbs up by King Jaq, huge scene

and it's clearly Crowe, you probably see trey in everyone woman you attracted to right? :pint:
You couldn't be more wrong. First, he spikes Tigris of Gaul's foot.. then he stands up, no shield, removes the axe spike from the foot.. holds the axe to Tigris's neck after knocking his visor up... does the whole thumbs up/down thing, goes against the crowd, and drops the axe to his side. Tigris has his bloody face exposed and is spitting blood already. Russell Crowe was not in some action pose either... he is just standing straight up with a "mic drop" of the axe. Again, sans shield. For how great of a movie it was.. making a print equal may be near impossible.

And nice try at a joke. Clearly you are no comedian. Stick to your day job.
Crash607
Art Connoisseur

Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:39 pm

mattkardish wrote:

What is that?
mattkardish
Art Expert

Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:14 pm

Crash607 wrote:
mattkardish wrote:

What is that?
I combined Mondotees.com and an arrested development quote (I'm Oscar...dot com!)
mattkardish
Art Expert

Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:14 pm

badlieut wrote:
mattkardish wrote:eh you know what old Jack Burton always says at a time like this

Who?
JACK BURTON! ME!
Illmatick
Art Connoisseur

Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:29 pm

this poster is whack...that looks nothing like Russell Crowe...is that snow? and why vertical?...really wish this was better, fav movie of all time here too
NEWPORTS69
Art Connoisseur

Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:41 pm

o4phish20o wrote:
NEWPORTS69 wrote:dog he is dropping the axe, he is challenging the SYSTEM by disobeying the KILL thumbs up by King Jaq, huge scene

and it's clearly Crowe, you probably see trey in everyone woman you attracted to right? :pint:
You couldn't be more wrong. First, he spikes Tigris of Gaul's foot.. then he stands up, no shield, removes the axe spike from the foot.. holds the axe to Tigris's neck after knocking his visor up... does the whole thumbs up/down thing, goes against the crowd, and drops the axe to his side. Tigris has his bloody face exposed and is spitting blood already. Russell Crowe was not in some action pose either... he is just standing straight up with a "mic drop" of the axe. Again, sans shield. For how great of a movie it was.. making a print equal may be near impossible.

And nice try at a joke. Clearly you are no comedian. Stick to your day job.
aw you mad bay bay fish
GrotesqueAnimal

Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:57 pm

You wouldn't want a poster anyway that manages to get two major grammatical flaws in such a short quote.
Maybe I'm super nitpicky, since nobody understands Latin these days, but the correct quote would be: "Quae in vita facimus resonant in aeternitatem" (or "in aeternitate").
hax0n
Art Expert

Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:58 pm

GrotesqueAnimal wrote:You wouldn't want a poster anyway that manages to get two major grammatical flaws in such a short quote.
Maybe I'm super nitpicky, since nobody understands Latin these days, but the correct quote would be: "Quae in vita facimus resonant in aeternitatem" (or "in aeternitate").
#blameitonthespellcheck
electrachrome wrote:None of us who are responsible for this website really have any idea how it works
Sawyer
Art Enthusiast

Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:32 pm

tough crowd.......subjectivity of art on full display in this thread........i find this print amazing and it's gonna be spectacular in person.
Mahadev
Art Enthusiast

Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:14 pm

I really dig it...I can't wait to put this up in my World History classroom. Great movie and and my favorite Ansin since the Taxi Driver screening print... :clap:
automator
Nobody

Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:18 pm

New image Gladiator 15 Ansin - Detail

automator
Nobody

Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:18 pm

New image Gladiator 15 Ansin - Detail