Chum Chart 15 Petrie

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
rubberneck
Art God

Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:19 pm

jrsheppa wrote:Price chart is WTF?
Jaws is the new Jaws...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
artyparty
Art Connoisseur

Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:19 pm

jrsheppa wrote:Price chart is WTF?
I just had the same thought.
Nintenjoe
Art Connoisseur

Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:32 pm

Best Jaws print eva!
sidewaysscott
Art God

Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:36 pm

creative poster. I dig it.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
fredo
Art God

Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:44 pm

Nintenjoe wrote:Best Jaws print eva!
If you cut PM's open you'll find little bits of the Petrie stuck to Alex Kintner's shorts.
just a foil for me today, thanks
applehead
Art Expert

Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:27 am

wow, its early, but this might be print of the year. sadly i missed the dropped and probably will never own this. bad ass freakin print wow
Greatplainsman
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:30 am

Ha! Maybe funniest thread ever! Somebody figured out how to gouge the price chart, etc....
bomb
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:32 am

Why are people hating on this? Is this artist not allowed to have a sought after print? A few poster artists have already remarked that this is the best take on Jaws yet.
rubberneck
Art God

Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:35 am

bomb wrote:Why are people hating on this? Is this artist that is not allowed to have a sought after print? A few poster artists have already remarked that this is the best take on Jaws yet.
I think it's fantastic but you can literally feel the push on to make it more than the sum of it's parts on the aftermarket.

bomb
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:40 am

rubberneck wrote:
bomb wrote:Why are people hating on this? Is this artist that is not allowed to have a sought after print? A few poster artists have already remarked that this is the best take on Jaws yet.
I think it's fantastic but you can literally feel the push on to make it more than the sum of it's parts on the aftermarket.
What does that even mean?
jrsheppa
Art Expert

Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:41 am

rubberneck wrote:
Seems like a nice print, and I love maps, but it just feels a little gimicky. He did a great job, and I would like to see it in person to see how it holds up, but overall, it isn't better than Durieux's.
rubberneck
Art God

Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:49 am

bomb wrote:
rubberneck wrote:
What does that even mean?

Superfro33
Art Expert

Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:53 am

rubberneck wrote:
Sounds like somebody is ISO. #toobsd
rubberneck
Art God

Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:56 am

Superfro33 wrote:
rubberneck wrote:
Sounds like somebody is ISO. #toobsd

Snagged one on ebay on Sat night. :pint:

bomb
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:01 pm

jrsheppa wrote:
rubberneck wrote:
Seems like a nice print, and I love maps, but it just feels a little gimicky. He did a great job, and I would like to see it in person to see how it holds up, but overall, it isn't better than Durieux's.
Well it doesn't have to be in a dick measuring contest with Durieux's. It is better than the minimally creative Stout - Star Trek though. :wink: