Primus Dallas 14 Welker

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
golobulus
Art Expert

Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:43 pm

kjquandt wrote:Where will the Welker drop be today?
http://www.bottleneckgallery.com but I'm not sure which page.
phokus

Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:03 pm

Was sold out before it even showed up on the site.
zspoff
Art Enthusiast

Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:05 pm

+1 Foil! First time scoring a foil!! Couldnt be more stoked
jordanonthereg
Art Connoisseur

Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:06 pm

just got one...they're being released from carts
YellowBedwetter
Art Expert

Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:11 pm

Had the line art in my cart and had to adjust my billing address, and by the time i did that it was gone again.

i hate this bottleneck bullshit. I don't understand how it can be "sold out" and then be available again. Directions say even if it's in your cart, it doesn't guarantee you a poster. So if they're sold out, then you shouldn't be able to cart one 11 min later even if prints are in other people's carts trying to check out. It's messed up. Either they're sold out or they're not. Releasing one from your cart should have nothing to do with the inventory if you're not guaranteed one when carted. Just sayin'
Last edited by YellowBedwetter on Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
phokus

Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:12 pm

Almost had one, got all the way to the pay screen in Paypal before being told there were inventory problems.
andokah
Art Enthusiast

Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:20 pm

I carted the foil then went back and carted line art. Upon checkout the foil had been jacked but I was able to checkout with line art....Was anyone fast enough to get both? I must have missed it by a millisecond paypal time was 10:01:46PST....should have been fast enough??....Cheers to everyone who scored!! Well Done!! :clap:
downtown
Art Expert

Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:26 pm

I dont know how the shopify system works but I think the Bottleneck site is as solid any. A thousand people trying for 100 prints at the same time is tough. David's website would not handle it any better. His last several drops also crushed the server so all things considered this went better than recent ones.
iwokeinrelief
Art Expert

Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:32 pm

downtown wrote:I dont know how the shopify system works but I think the Bottleneck site is as solid any. A thousand people trying for 100 prints at the same time is tough. David's website would not handle it any better. His last several drops also crushed the server so all things considered this went better than recent ones.
Yep. Even when I miss at least the site runs smooth and I don't spend a few hours "missing".
dutchflowers
Art Expert

Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:34 pm

andokah wrote:I carted the foil then went back and carted line art. Upon checkout the foil had been jacked but I was able to checkout with line art....Was anyone fast enough to get both? I must have missed it by a millisecond paypal time was 10:01:46PST....should have been fast enough??....Cheers to everyone who scored!! Well Done!! :clap:
I scored both but it was out of persistence and luck.
Last time, when I tried for Memphis, I got shut out completely so it's really a crap shoot.
JPerkVA
Art Enthusiast

Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:49 pm

dutchflowers wrote:
andokah wrote:I carted the foil then went back and carted line art. Upon checkout the foil had been jacked but I was able to checkout with line art....Was anyone fast enough to get both? I must have missed it by a millisecond paypal time was 10:01:46PST....should have been fast enough??....Cheers to everyone who scored!! Well Done!! :clap:
I scored both but it was out of persistence and luck.
Last time, when I tried for Memphis, I got shut out completely so it's really a crap shoot.
I agree...I was the same way...totally shut out on the Memphis but was able to score a foil on this drop. As far as the site is concerned...I would much rather take my chances with the bottleneck site and not have to deal with David's old shop and the server issues that came with it...I did score off of his old page multiple times, but it was a headache...not so much with the bottleneck site...just my .02...doesn't mean it's right
PosterFanPB
Art Enthusiast

Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:51 pm

:clap:
GmidD
Art Expert

Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:08 pm

PosterFanPB
Art Enthusiast

Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:11 pm

This is a seriously nice print. The foil is amazing in person! :drool:
fredo