Black Keys Greenville 14 Sperry

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Robert1013
Art Enthusiast

Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:51 pm

stuckeyc wrote:must be the dude with 7 on the bay
Sorry I don't have any for sale. You guys are all over it.
I couldn't give a f$&@ they resale for! Although You f$&@ers are the most self righteous people when it comes to a resale market. Got the poster hype it! Don't have it, crush it and talk fudge on people flipping. It's paper people! Everyone please put your play station controls down and go outside.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:53 pm

I don't know this guy but I like him already
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
dutchflowers
Art Expert

Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:45 pm

Robert1013 wrote:
I couldn't give a f$&@ they resale for! Although You f$&@ers are the most self righteous people when it comes to a resale market. Got the poster hype it! Don't have it, crush it and talk fudge on people flipping. It's paper people! Everyone please put your play station controls down and go outside.
Treejam?
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:32 pm

Robert1013 wrote:
chill bro, was talking about the dude in the picture. Def sounds like a treejam alt
Ifightfortheusers
Art Connoisseur

Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:35 pm

TNspreadhead wrote:
Robert1013 wrote:The poster scene at a Keys show is weak to say the least! Which works out if you're there but IMO makes the secondary market hard to score. If the print did sell out after the show it was purchased by folks who have never heard of reselling a piece of rock poster art. Cheers and and GoodLuck on your hunt if you decide to embark on that hunt.
There is little that pains me more than to watch no collectors getting these things, the thing that pains me the most though is to watch these people who have no idea what they have, treat it as such.
The print's beautiful, as always, worth "dropping" by chucks today!!

So I guess this wasn't you last night?
Look at that nice man protect that art from the savages!

:wink:

wasn't me BTW...
TNspreadhead
Art Connoisseur

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:52 pm

Robert1013 wrote:
TNspreadhead wrote:
Robert1013 wrote:The poster scene at a Keys show is weak to say the least! Which works out if you're there but IMO makes the secondary market hard to score. If the print did sell out after the show it was purchased by folks who have never heard of reselling a piece of rock poster art. Cheers and and GoodLuck on your hunt if you decide to embark on that hunt.
There is little that pains me more than to watch no collectors getting these things, the thing that pains me the most though is to watch these people who have no idea what they have, treat it as such.
The print's beautiful, as always, worth "dropping" by chucks today!!

So I guess this wasn't you last night?
Punctuation. LMFAO.
not me in the picture.
I love when you guys start acting like 5year old trolls. I make a statement without the proper punctuation and you waste a minute of your life down in moms basement to let me know. So, thank you! Try not to get any cheesy poof crumbs on you TeeTee when you go to tug on it today.

I never questioned your punctuation... but while me are on the subject "moms" is the plural of mom...I believe you meant to use mom's
Scottjohnston
Art Expert

Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:04 pm

Too early for 2011'er of the year?
Particle
Art Expert

Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:07 pm

I would like one if anyone is selling one. thanks
pinkwonderpony

Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:27 am

When does Sperry typically drop his posters? Have been trying to get a Keys print of his for awhile and always miss them. Also, do people use bots for these because they sell out uber quick? If bots are used, how do I buy one/make one?
Greatplainsman
Art Connoisseur

Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:43 am

Lol! Get outa here with this fudge! Earn your own info. Takes time. Time. And more Time. Doesn't come easy.
What kind of person comes here with nothing to offer and expects the keys to the castle? Seriously. Have you ever had to work for fudge. Pfff. Annoying. As if getting these posters isn't already hard enough ever since Mondo quit releasing posters worth buying.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:44 am

Greatplainsman wrote:Lol! Get outa here with this fudge! Earn your own info. Takes time. Time. And more Time. Doesn't come easy.
What kind of person comes here with nothing to offer and expects the keys to the castle? Seriously. Have you ever had to work for fudge. Pfff. Annoying. As if getting these posters isn't already hard enough ever since Mondo quit releasing posters worth buying.
:clap:
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
partpat
Art Freak

Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:45 am

sidewaysscott wrote:
Greatplainsman wrote:Lol! Get outa here with this fudge! Earn your own info. Takes time. Time. And more Time. Doesn't come easy.
:clap:

word
jkw3000
EB Team

Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:47 am

pinkwonderpony wrote:When does Sperry typically drop his posters? Have been trying to get a Keys print of his for awhile and always miss them. Also, do people use bots for these because they sell out uber quick? If bots are used, how do I buy one/make one?
You're going to get a lot of jaded responses here, to which I'll be gentle - if you knew exactly how to score one of these things for yourself, would you be up for sharing that info on a public web forum that anybody with internet access can look up?
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
downforcemedia
Art Expert

Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:48 am

jkw3000 wrote:
pinkwonderpony wrote:When does Sperry typically drop his posters? Have been trying to get a Keys print of his for awhile and always miss them. Also, do people use bots for these because they sell out uber quick? If bots are used, how do I buy one/make one?
You're going to get a lot of jaded responses here, to which I'll be gentle - if you knew exactly how to score one of these things for yourself, would you be up for sharing that info on a public web forum that anybody with internet access can look up?
Exactly.
Lies are a funny thing. They slip through your fingertips because they never happened to you. Time wounds all the heals as we fade out of view
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:48 am

That's a bingo!!!
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.