Calling all Phlegm fans!!!

General art-related discussion.
Noah0189
Art Expert

Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:00 pm

Congrats and drymount you. :lol:
acidburn wrote:...Was one of those bootleg Spidermans that looked like a luchador and showed my excuse for a bulge.
statik
Art Expert

Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:09 pm

Well I'm in a van with Phlegm and DALeast right now. Recap and photos once I'm finally back home.
drymount your sig!
finneganm
Art Freak

Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:14 pm

statik wrote:Well I'm in a van with Phlegm and DALeast right now. Recap and photos once I'm finally back home.
I hope they call each other Phlegm and DALeast. And they call you Statik. Like the drymounting X-Men.
That's what she said
Greatplainsman
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:20 pm

:notworthy:
statik wrote:Well I'm in a van with Phlegm and DALeast right now. Recap and photos once I'm finally back home.
:notworthy:
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:21 pm

I slept in today and it was awesome.
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
nrgball
Art Expert

Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:49 pm

Send a big hello
Last edited by nrgball on Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
fitz
Art Expert

Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:51 pm

also tell them "yo" from Dave - everyone knows someone called Dave.
AK57BS
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:36 pm

Good times
ImageImageImageImage Image Image
Noah0189
Art Expert

Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:37 pm

Seriously, what the drymount? Where are you and why is half of ebeans there?
acidburn wrote:...Was one of those bootleg Spidermans that looked like a luchador and showed my excuse for a bulge.
nrgball
Art Expert

Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:40 pm

California playa
Image Image
Kramerica
Art Freak

Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:49 pm

So did any of you happen to get any pictures of large walls that he has painted or was he limiting it strictly to small, personal notebooks?
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:57 pm

I did get pictures but promised organizers I wouldn't post online until they had gone up via art sites.Tons of great process pics tho don't worry. I got a email that phlegm DALeast nosego brain hebets & others were gonna be painting in SD so went around the area to check it out. They actually were understaffed a lil bit so was helping out along with statik doing whatever they needed us to pretty much. Was an amazing experience to be able to see the walls come together help out with it & hang out with everyone after painting each day.

gonna be rough to go back to reality
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:00 pm

Nice! Congrats, it sounds like a blast. Can't wait to see the pics. :drool:
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
lsmith55
Art Expert

Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:20 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:I did get pictures but promised organizers I wouldn't post online until they had gone up via art sites.Tons of great process pics tho don't worry. I got a email that phlegm DALeast nosego brain hebets & others were gonna be painting in SD so went around the area to check it out. They actually were understaffed a lil bit so was helping out along with statik doing whatever they needed us to pretty much. Was an amazing experience to be able to see the walls come together help out with it & hang out with everyone after painting each day.

Very cool- were they commissioned murals/walls?
captainhavoc
Art Expert

Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:22 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:I did get pictures but promised organizers I wouldn't post online until they had gone up via art sites.Tons of great process pics tho don't worry. I got a email that phlegm DALeast nosego brain hebets & others were gonna be painting in SD so went around the area to check it out. They actually were understaffed a lil bit so was helping out along with statik doing whatever they needed us to pretty much. Was an amazing experience to be able to see the walls come together help out with it & hang out with everyone after painting each day.

Ayes wrote:Maybe all these dates who've been turning you down see you in your yard hurling cat food and blowing weed smoke at your neighbor's pets.