Pearl Jam Camden I 08 Klausen

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
sasquatch
Art Expert

Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:02 am

Hey, I didn't say either was a masterpiece. Klausen is capable of far better. Just look at that art print he's releasing.
thunderDAN
Art Enthusiast

Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:03 am

I knew I've seen that lettering before! it's the same lettering that is on the bags they are selling at the shows for $5

I agree with whoever said it other than me..I think a color change would go a long way with this print. The red looks too ketchupy or something, maybe I need to see it in person.

Is there any metallic in the poster?
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:04 am

sasquatch wrote:Just look at that art print he's releasing.
I'd rather not.
fluffhead13
Art Expert

Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:06 am

venush13 wrote:Someone at the show told me there would be a different poster for tonight. Maybe same design, different colors?
The poster says Camden, July 19th and 20th, 2008 in roman numberals. They sold all 1000 posters last night. There is no poster being sold tonight. You heard it here.

There were 5 merch tables and I asked 2 of them how many bracelettes they had and s/he said 200. All indications to me is there will not be another poster but still a good time to be had for all. It was really easy to get more than one poster. All you had to do was wear a sweat band or long sleeves to cover your bands. Some poeple had up to 6 bands on. Nothing but a deterant.
Last edited by fluffhead13 on Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
mpimp77
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:12 am

fluffhead13 wrote:
venush13 wrote:Someone at the show told me there would be a different poster for tonight. Maybe same design, different colors?
The poster says Camden, July 19th and 20th, 2008 in roman numberals. They sold all 1000 posters last night. There is no poster being sold tonight. You heard it here.
not true....It was confirmed that they are selling the same poster again tonight.
God loves Pearl Jam
sasquatch
Art Expert

Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:14 am

Codeblue wrote:
I'd rather not.
so ghetto.
ryan_1969

Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:25 am

Codeblue wrote:
I'd rather not.
you have weird taste. it seems you like redundant artists like kinsey and hecox. is that far off?
sasquatch
Art Expert

Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:28 am

ryan_1969 wrote:
Codeblue wrote:
I'd rather not.
you have weird taste. it seems you like redundant artists like kinsey and hecox. is that far off?
We're into gig posters and lowbrow art. We all have weird taste.
satansbedbugs
Art Enthusiast

Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:33 am

I love this one!! I went in a snagged a copy late, I was surprised how long they were available..
Do you see the way that tree bends? Does it inspire..........
ryan_1969

Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:33 am

sasquatch wrote:
ryan_1969 wrote:
Codeblue wrote:
I'd rather not.
We're into gig posters and lowbrow art. We all have weird taste.
true.
fluffhead13
Art Expert

Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:35 am

mpimp77 wrote:
fluffhead13 wrote:
not true....It was confirmed that they are selling the same poster again tonight.
Who is your source? I think I believe my experience more regardless.

Point:
- First hand info from 2 merch tables that they did them all last night so they didn't have to do it again tonight.
- why else would last nights poster have tonights date on it?
- 1000 or more posters were sold last night.
Craig_of_J
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:39 am

There have often been posters with multiple dates on them. It would seem to be a recipe for a raging mob to not sell posters tonight as there will be lots of people then that wouldn't have a chance to get a poster for the show on 'their date'.

I'm not saying I know any different, but I'd be really surprised if they didn't sell any tonight. I had also heard rumblings of a second color version for tonight but that came from pj101ca so who knows what that's worth...? :P
fluffhead13
Art Expert

Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:40 am

mpimp77 wrote:
fluffhead13 wrote:
you want to put your money where your mouth is? I'll bet you one poster from last night that there is no different poster tonight.
ryan_1969

Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:42 am

Craig_of_J wrote:There have often been posters with multiple dates on them. It would seem to be a recipe for a raging mob to not sell posters tonight as there will be lots of people then that wouldn't have a chance to get a poster for the show on 'their date'.

I'm not saying I know any different, but I'd be really surprised if they didn't sell any tonight. I had also heard rumblings of a second color version for tonight but that came from pj101ca so who knows what that's worth...? :P
i should be sitting next to him, but i'm a worthless pile o crap. :cry:
satansbedbugs
Art Enthusiast

Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:43 am

fluffhead13 wrote:
mpimp77 wrote:
fluffhead13 wrote:
you want to put your money where your mouth is? I'll bet you one poster from last night that there is no different poster tonight.
Im confused as well. The detail for this poster says June 19th , but Im hearing that they are selling the same poster tonight as well. Which one is it? I guess ill find out when I get to the venue...
Do you see the way that tree bends? Does it inspire..........