Mondo Postcard/Showcard Thread!

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
Thebialy
Art Connoisseur

Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:08 am

i have a bunch of little shop of horrors if anyone needs

I'm looking for showcards from:

DALeast's first JLG show
Anything Kawasaki
Anything Keyes
lilorphanFunkhouser
Art Expert

Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:15 pm

if anoyone has extra showcards from mondocon let me know. thanks
アキラImage
"Gkohler"-it only takes 1 idiot to throw that much cash at something for it to instantly be "worth" that much.
"Celsius"- Welcome to Expressobeans, bitch.
Hahaajp
Art Expert

Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:02 pm

lilorphanFunkhouser wrote:if anoyone has extra showcards from mondocon let me know. thanks
I'm looking for some as well. :D
lilorphanFunkhouser
Art Expert

Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:38 am

nvm.
アキラImage
"Gkohler"-it only takes 1 idiot to throw that much cash at something for it to instantly be "worth" that much.
"Celsius"- Welcome to Expressobeans, bitch.
Hahaajp
Art Expert

Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:13 pm

Hahaajp wrote:
lilorphanFunkhouser wrote:if anoyone has extra showcards from mondocon let me know. thanks
I'm looking for some as well. :D
dasponyboy
Art Expert

Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:14 pm

There were showcards for MondoCon? If so I'm ISO too and also for the Disney show. I'll try to get a list of ones I have for trade soon.
Hahaajp
Art Expert

Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:35 pm

dasponyboy wrote:There were showcards for MondoCon? If so I'm ISO too and also for the Disney show. I'll try to get a list of ones I have for trade soon.
Well I'm just assuming all the artists had showcards and other handouts at their booths. Just hoping someone picked up a few extras so I can add to the collection. PM me a list of what you're looking for dasponyboy and I'll see if I have any extras. :D
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:22 pm

I'm a showcard whore and I don't recall seeing many at MondoCon. I don't think I left with any which is crazy because I always leave flatstock with dozens.
CaptNemo
Art Connoisseur

Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:42 am

RottenAtom wrote:I'm a showcard whore and I don't recall seeing many at MondoCon. I don't think I left with any which is crazy because I always leave flatstock with dozens.
There weren't many but the little Rambo Howard the Duck programs are pretty sweet.
mcnail wrote: "We are just trying to make and sell posters. Cheers"
tstout wrote: "in general though, you're not missing out.... on life. its all around you. in the wind. in the woods. we're sharing it together. i'm right behind you."
jal9000
Art Connoisseur

Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:31 pm

RottenAtom wrote:I'm a showcard whore and I don't recall seeing many at MondoCon. I don't think I left with any which is crazy because I always leave flatstock with dozens.
Laurent Durieux had an incredible set of showcards on Sunday (not sure if they had them out on Saturday too) that had an image on each card including Jaws. Not sure how many were available but I was lucky enough to grab a set for myself.
Hahaajp
Art Expert

Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:38 pm

jal9000 wrote:
Laurent Durieux had an incredible set of showcards on Sunday (not sure if they had them out on Saturday too) that had an image on each card including Jaws. Not sure how many were available but I was lucky enough to grab a set for myself.
Ahh, I seee. Nice! Well ISO a set of Durieux cards. :D
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:11 am

jal9000 wrote:
First I've heard of them. Nice score!
MagiaOrganica
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:13 am

The were from the show he had come from the day before. He had a very limited amount.
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:05 pm

Here's a few I pulled out, some from Disney and some from MondoCon

top right is richey beckett, others are self explanatory I think
bulkhead72
Art Expert

Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:41 am

Anyone have an extra Durieux showcard (or two) from his Mondo show? Also ISO a showcard from Mind Intern.

Any help would be appreciated and I'll send you some fun stuff in return! :pint: