alteridiom
Art Expert

Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:27 pm

iambillyg wrote:Son of a..
Small town pizza lawyer
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:02 pm

sirmitchell wrote:Almost done with this mural at @mondonews HQ, but I gots to go! Will post when finished!
^^ That's pretty badass.
So it goes...
longchamps
Art Connoisseur

Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:08 am

mfaith wrote:
sirmitchell wrote:Almost done with this mural at @mondonews HQ, but I gots to go! Will post when finished!
^^ That's pretty badass.

WBYK is also doing one.

Also, hey mfaith. :wink:
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:42 am

longchamps wrote:WBYK is also doing one.

Also, hey mfaith. :wink:
That's pretty awesome too. So is the HQ different from the actual gallery? I always just assumed they handled things from there. But I guess it would make more sense to have a business office somewhere else.
And hey yourself :pint: Glad to see you made it on here.
So it goes...
iambillyg
Art Freak

Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:48 am

Yes, it's a different location. Much easier/efficient to handle storage/shipping of orders from there, as opposed to squeezing it all into the Gallery space.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:45 pm

@sirmitchell wrote:All done! Thanks to @webuyyourkids's Sonny D for his help. Had a great time working on this, and I'm pumped and ready for another.
So it goes...
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:03 pm

iambillyg wrote:Yes, it's a different location. Much easier/efficient to handle storage/shipping of orders from there, as opposed to squeezing it all into the Gallery space.
Thank god. I'm glad it's not at the gallery. I would hate to look at "art" from Mitchell every time I went to the gallery.
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
MoviePosterEmpire

Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:09 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
iambillyg wrote:Yes, it's a different location. Much easier/efficient to handle storage/shipping of orders from there, as opposed to squeezing it all into the Gallery space.
Thank god. I'm glad it's not at the gallery. I would hate to look at "art" from Mitchell every time I went to the gallery.
10,000 posts and still doesn't understand the definition of "art."
allbloody
Art Expert

Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:11 pm

:clap: :lol:
MoviePosterEmpire wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:16 pm

MoviePosterEmpire wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:
Maybe make me a google doc breaking it down for me fanboy.

How did that terrible short you direct fare in that competition? Spoiler alert : not good
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:20 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
you already have to look at it your house cause ur wife likes his art bo bo.

Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:22 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:

[img][http://mediocritycomplex.com/uploads/headphones.gif/img]
Don't remind me :hanging: I already told her she will have to wait in line for the fatbird. I'm not doing it.
alteridiom
Art Expert

Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:24 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:

A gif fail from GBD? This is historic.
Small town pizza lawyer
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:25 pm

It had to happen eventually. He's been on fire lately.
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:27 pm

had to quote before i edited :hanging:
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.