Mike Mitchell's Thread of Amazing Things

General art-related discussion.
MovieManJeff1012
Art Expert

Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:43 am

turnJBup wrote:Are you for real?
Yeah it's just because there are Jewish people on Expresso Beans.... That's the reason for the backlash, it's just the Jews.

Since you don't know fudge about numbers either here's one for you
That's eleven million Jewish people killed.
Yeah, Manson was just like Hitler...
drymounting idiot.
Not disagreeing with your sentiment, just your number is incorrect. An estimated 11 million people were killed by the Nazis, of which an estimated 6 million were Jewish. There were also Poles, Gypsies, Slavs, Homosexuals, Mentally Disabled, Political dissidents, amongst others.

It is important to remember that a drymount load of people were killed by the Nazis, not just Jewish people. More than the Jews were effected by Hitler.
ImageImageImage
THE GODDESS PREVAILS
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:17 am

alittle wrote:
hellosir wrote:Wine is girly
Not really.
Go IPA or get out :P
LeeKaye
Art Expert

Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:41 am

MovieManJeff1012 wrote:
Yeah it's just because there are Jewish people on Expresso Beans.... That's the reason for the backlash, it's just the Jews.

drymounting idiot.
Not disagreeing with your sentiment, just your number is incorrect. An estimated 11 million people were killed by the Nazis, of which an estimated 6 million were Jewish. There were also Poles, Gypsies, Slavs, Homosexuals, Mentally Disabled, Political dissidents, amongst others.

It is important to remember that a drymount load of people were killed by the Nazis, not just Jewish people. More than the Jews were effected by Hitler.
I am glad someone pointed this out. And this in no way detracts from the persecution of the Jews. In the 30s they started introducing policies in Germany slowly targeting all kinds of groups (named above), including Jews. Anybody that didn't fit in with their Aryan ideals basically.

All in all, it has to be said Hitler was a bit of a nob.
Particle
Art Expert

Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:03 am

MovieManJeff1012 wrote:

drymounting idiot.

Thanks for pointing this out.
boraaa
Art Connoisseur

Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:33 pm

sweeet, made my morning. was able to get a tree hugger ap off his online store :)
demetrios
Art Expert

Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:37 pm

boraaa wrote:sweeet, made my morning. was able to get a tree hugger ap off his online store :)
I also scored one too just minutes ago! Sweet! :)
cdhague
Art Connoisseur

Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:06 pm

Obviously the Hitler thing has impacted MM's "stock". Can we all resume normal business now? Normal business obviously being someone selling me a USA USA USA JLU... Oh, and pictures of awesome dogs. Or is that another thread...
Jeffro44
Art Connoisseur

Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:22 pm

this is still going?
Batsquatch
Art Connoisseur

Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:27 pm

cdhague wrote:Obviously the Hitler thing has impacted MM's "stock". Can we all resume normal business now? Normal business obviously being someone selling me a USA USA USA JLU... Oh, and pictures of awesome dogs. Or is that another thread...
You're clearly in the wrong thread. This is the 'Mike Mitchell is an A-hole, because he wasn't apparent enough in his satire, and fails to resonate with my world views' thread.

If you want positive vibes please try the Scott C. thread.
Image Image
cdhague
Art Connoisseur

Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:36 pm

Batsquatch wrote:
cdhague wrote:Obviously the Hitler thing has impacted MM's "stock". Can we all resume normal business now? Normal business obviously being someone selling me a USA USA USA JLU... Oh, and pictures of awesome dogs. Or is that another thread...
You're clearly in the wrong thread. This is the 'Mike Mitchell is an A-hole, because he wasn't apparent enough in his satire, and fails to resonate with my world views' thread.

Ah, right. Removing self from the discussion now. Resume angst!
jesseindisguise
Art Expert

Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:59 pm

cdhague wrote:
Batsquatch wrote:

Blake wrote:Always Be Tubing.
mobius006
Art Freak

Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:05 pm

maden wrote:What I find offensive is that he didn't include Doyle in his list of super dicks. Makes MM look soft.
:roll:
Batsquatch
Art Connoisseur

Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:29 pm

jesseindisguise wrote:
cdhague wrote:
Batsquatch wrote:

http://www.wired.com/wp-content/uploads ... o1_500.gif
That is absolute nightmare fuel.
Image Image
Hippie
Art Connoisseur

Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:41 pm

Wow, people really hate Hitler.

Someone should make some use of that in their art...
Celsius
Flipper

Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:52 pm

mobius006 wrote:
maden wrote:What I find offensive is that he didn't include Doyle in his list of super dicks. Makes MM look soft.
:lol:
Fixed.
"Beautiful white wings for you. For the world? Death and destruction." - Spoiler Character (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)

https://plushart.club