Mike Mitchell's Thread of Amazing Things

General art-related discussion.
brndfrmd
Art Expert

Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:53 pm

The whole point of the series is to put people or characters in the iconic pose for the sake of irony. This is so drymounting inoffensive. Some of you need to loosen your drymounting assholes a little bit and get over yourselves. You don't have to buy it, like it, support it or even look at it. It's art. Your opinion doesn't matter. It's made and it will be sold. Hitler was an evil dude but it's kinda like Manson, there were way worse people but the publicity surrounding each is mostly what people remember. Not numbers or statistics. Or maybe there are just more Jewish people on EB than other cultures. Either way this piece is completely inoffensive and I think most of you are just looking for something to bitch about, especially towards Mike.
Top ISO: John Waters Marathon 07 by Little Friends of Printmaking
Trungtastic
Art Connoisseur

Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:54 pm

brndfrmd wrote:The whole point of the series is to put people or characters in the iconic pose for the sake of irony. This is so drymounting inoffensive. Some of you need to loosen your drymounting assholes a little bit and get over yourselves. You don't have to buy it, like it, support it or even look at it. It's art. Your opinion doesn't matter. It's made and it will be sold. Hitler was an evil dude but it's kinda like Manson, there were way worse people but the publicity surrounding each is mostly what people remember. Not numbers or statistics. Or maybe there are just more Jewish people on EB than other cultures. Either way this piece is completely inoffensive and I think most of you are just looking for something to bitch about, especially towards Mike.
I think we're talking about jaden now
biscocrack420
Art Expert

Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:55 pm

brndfrmd wrote: Some of you need to loosen your drymounting assholes a little bit and get over yourselves.
end thread
alittle
Art Freak

Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:00 pm

brndfrmd wrote:The whole point of the series is to put people or characters in the iconic pose for the sake of irony. This is so drymounting inoffensive. Some of you need to loosen your drymounting assholes a little bit and get over yourselves. You don't have to buy it, like it, support it or even look at it. It's art. Your opinion doesn't matter. It's made and it will be sold. Hitler was an evil dude but it's kinda like Manson, there were way worse people but the publicity surrounding each is mostly what people remember. Not numbers or statistics. Or maybe there are just more Jewish people on EB than other cultures. Either way this piece is completely inoffensive and I think most of you are just looking for something to bitch about, especially towards Mike.
NO TRICKS!

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... &start=255
whl10
Art Expert

Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:11 pm

:lol:
brndfrmd
Art Expert

Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:17 pm

alittle wrote:
NO TRICKS!

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... &start=255
I'm not a full time artist, I work full time, am a single dad and do art as a hobby. There are people who do this as a profession that have taken longer than I have to do free gifts that still aren't done. That being said I have been working on getting this moving, I just don't want to churn out garbage.

Is that your rebuttal though?
alittle
Art Freak

Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:20 pm

How about the time you mooched Horkeys to get in to THC, only to sell all of it, including the free print immediately after?
biscocrack420
Art Expert

Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:22 pm

:lurk:
danieldanger
LORD KINGSHIT

Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:22 pm

guys. seriously. ::points outside to playground:: take it outside.
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:23 pm

brndfrmd
Art Expert

Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:27 pm

alittle wrote:How about the time you mooched Horkeys to get in to THC, only to sell all of it, including the free print immediately after?
What does that (you don't have a clue what you're talking about) have to do with this thread?
Trungtastic
Art Connoisseur

Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:28 pm

mondo thread 2.0
alittle
Art Freak

Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:29 pm

brndfrmd wrote:
alittle wrote:How about the time you mooched Horkeys to get in to THC, only to sell all of it, including the free print immediately after?
What does that (you don't have a clue what you're talking about) have to do with this thread?
It means you're a piece of fudge and I don't care about your opinion.
cdhague
Art Connoisseur

Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:29 pm

On the plus side, I just got shipping confirmation for my Treehugger AP!
finneganm
Art Freak

Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:30 pm

danieldanger wrote:guys. seriously. ::points outside to playground:: take it outside.
That's what she said