Mike Mitchell's Thread of Amazing Things

General art-related discussion.
Symposium
Art Connoisseur

Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:58 am

Either Rebafeind misses the point of every comment he reads or he's just a troll.

For the record though we've not actually discussed the holocaust directly. All you've done is try to make a non photo realistic picture of hitler represent the holocaust. Also none of the jokes being made have been about the holocaust either.
Particle
Art Expert

Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:58 am

Rebafeind wrote: are you stupid or ignorant?
You should name call some more, that makes you look smart.
Rebafeind wrote: I will never let what happened to my family and others be forgotten no matter how stupid your posts may be.
The Holocaust is not going to be forgotten anytime soon. Your hate raged posts on EB is not going to lend to strengthen nor tire the memory.
Rebafeind wrote: i like your posts dude but telling me to get over murdered relatives and im not champion?
Where does he tell you to get over murdered relatives? I missed that part?
Rebafeind wrote: keep making dick measurement jokes about people murdered in the holocaust.
He wasn't signaling out Holocaust victims.

Stop twisting things other people say to make it sound like they said something they didn't and maybe you'll be taken seriouslly.
biscocrack420
Art Expert

Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:59 am

:lol:
zefarrett
Art Freak

Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:00 pm

Particle wrote:
zefarrett wrote:fudge, he brought up a good point, let me change the topic...did someone hack drewj's account?
FTFY
Well, did someone?
me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:00 pm

How about this JEW flipping Hitler's fudge for millions?

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/mar ... artifacts/
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
Rebafeind
Art Expert

Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:01 pm

Symposium wrote:Either Rebafeind misses the point of every comment he reads or he's just a troll.

For the record though we've not actually discussed the holocaust directly. All you've done is try to make a non photo realistic picture of hitler represent the holocaust. Also none of the jokes being made have been about the holocaust either.

i believe you're the one that has missed the point

but glad you still know your point!
Symposium
Art Connoisseur

Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:02 pm

Rebafeind wrote:
Symposium wrote:Either Rebafeind misses the point of every comment he reads or he's just a troll.

Troll it is then.
Osan912
Art Connoisseur

Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:02 pm

A day later and we are still talking about this. Get over it already this won't be the first or last time that an evil historical figure is depicted in art so let's just move on.
Rebafeind
Art Expert

Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:03 pm

Symposium wrote:
Rebafeind wrote:

Troll it is then.

I am not trolling.
but you're kidding yourself if you think jokes haven't been made at the expense of the holocaust in this thread
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Osan912 wrote:A day later and we are still talking about this. Get over it already this won't be the first or last time that an evil historical figure is depicted in art so let's just move on.
EB doesn't move on. #neverforget
pewter14
EB Team

Y'all need to dial it down a notch.
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
Rebafeind
Art Expert

Osan912 wrote:A day later and we are still talking about this. Get over it already this won't be the first or last time that an evil historical figure is depicted in art so let's just move on.
it is the positive light in which he is depicted which is troublesome.
ryanfromindiana
Art Expert

Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:04 pm

Rebafeind wrote:
charter wrote:You should start a support group for the victims of MM and EB.

I am talking about the Holocaust, i have actually no clue what you're talking about.

other than accusing me of dick measuring over holocaust survivors.

poor form dude.
Not really....you don't like Mike Mitchell, which is fine. You didn't say fudge about Stout, Kozik, Jermaine, Print Mafia, Mel Brooks or anyone else that has may portray Hitler though. You also assume noone else here has been affected by the holocaust, and everyone should act a certain way about it. You might find alot of the comedy about it comes from the people that were affected most by it. I guess this would be alot more offensive if it wasn't called Super Dicks and maybe raised money for neo nazis.
I love and treasure individuals as I meet them, I loathe and despise the groups they identify with and belong to.
charter
Art Expert

Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:04 pm

Rebafeind wrote:

I am talking about the Holocaust, i have actually no clue what you're talking about.

other than accusing me of dick measuring over holocaust survivors.

poor form dude.
Yes that's the argument. +10 points.
skullyland
Art Connoisseur

Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:05 pm

If mm dressed up a super as a recent school shooting suspect, would this be ok? Or does it have to pass a certain time limit to be acceptable?
ISO: Rhys Cooper Critters