String Cheese Incident Chicago 06 Danger

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Flimby

Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:56 am

moemoe6434 wrote:
electrachrome wrote:
moemoe6434 wrote:How do we get a hold of this print? I just went to DD's "website" under his information on this site and it not only looks to be an old link but also looks a little dangerous to be visting with strange pop ups and stuff.
New site is:
http://www.tinymediaempire.com/catalog/
Thx!
updated
also keep in mind that anyone can edit or add to the wiki, give it a try :D
watersbrad
Art Expert

Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:41 am

ncernak wrote: I am surprised to see that DD did a SCI poster.
Word, kind of a weird fit IMO. SCI and dark imagery is pretty rare, not to mention I assumed DD was 'too indie' to mess around with hippie bands. I guess checks from hippie bands cash just the same when you take them to the bank.
Chris
Art Expert

Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:42 am

Does anyone know if there are prints for the other shows on this tour?

The perspective on this "Chicago" print is way sweet :wink:
nc
EB Team

Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:52 am

I almost want to go to the show tonight and pick one up but then I remembered I left in the middle of the last show I went to. If anyone is going would you pick me one up?
MattStrine
Art Expert

Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:53 am

Chris wrote:Does anyone know if there are prints for the other shows on this tour?

The perspective on this "Chicago" print is way sweet :wink:
Asheville and The Orleans show in Vegas will have posters.
nc
EB Team

Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:00 pm

I would think that they would have one for the Thanksgiving shows in Atlanta too, but that is only a guess.
danieldanger
LORD KINGSHIT

Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:28 pm

heyhey folks

thanks for the kind words, i really appreciate it. i know its sort of a strange image for them, its all sort of up for interpretation, but its not supposed to be dark or scary. i like creating scenes that are, if anything, just sort of a subtle calm spooky but still beautiful. as for doing an SCI poster, all my prints have trees and ghosts and tigerlilys and rivers and birds and whatever, so of course the SCI crowd would be into the stuff that i do. its those metalheads i would feel out of place with poster-wise.

my website is tinymediaempire.com, i dunno when, if ever, these prints will be on my sites store. SCI is selling the bulk of the edition, and i have my AP copies and my subscribers copies, and not many of each. so look in their direction first.

biggest band ive done a print for? im not sure. thats totally subjective. my first ever poster was for that built to spill charity series, and theyre pretty big? i dunno. sure, why not.

xoxo
-dd
moemoe6434
Art Connoisseur

Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:43 pm

danieldanger wrote:heyhey folks

thanks for the kind words, i really appreciate it. i know its sort of a strange image for them, its all sort of up for interpretation, but its not supposed to be dark or scary. i like creating scenes that are, if anything, just sort of a subtle calm spooky but still beautiful. as for doing an SCI poster, all my prints have trees and ghosts and tigerlilys and rivers and birds and whatever, so of course the SCI crowd would be into the stuff that i do. its those metalheads i would feel out of place with poster-wise.

my website is tinymediaempire.com, i dunno when, if ever, these prints will be on my sites store. SCI is selling the bulk of the edition, and i have my AP copies and my subscribers copies, and not many of each. so look in their direction first.

biggest band ive done a print for? im not sure. thats totally subjective. my first ever poster was for that built to spill charity series, and theyre pretty big? i dunno. sure, why not.

xoxo
-dd
I love it when the artists themselves come here and talk about pieces. Thumbs up man! I am going to try like hell to get this one, i like it a lot. Too bad i am a few states over and will not make it to the show to get it though. Plus, I will be at my own bachelor party so that kind of makes up for it though. :D
danieldanger
LORD KINGSHIT

Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:14 am

heres a better image for ya.
nc
EB Team

Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:17 am

Awesome, it looks so much better!
Flimby

Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:19 am

danieldanger wrote: heres a better image for ya.
added to the listing, thanks daniel, much better
greenhorn1
Art Expert

Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:53 pm

if one were so inclined, one might want to check DD's webstore.
Glass_eye
Art Connoisseur

Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:56 pm

Damn I wish I had money
jojobadass
Art God

Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:57 pm

greenhorn1 wrote:if one were so inclined, one might want to check DD's webstore.

ooooooofff....pricey!
moemoe6434
Art Connoisseur

Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:27 pm

jojobadass wrote:
greenhorn1 wrote:if one were so inclined, one might want to check DD's webstore.

ooooooofff....pricey!

i was looking forward to this print, but oooooooof is right.