Mondotees/Alamo Poster News & Rumors thread

General art-related discussion.
cabernathy351
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:56 pm

Brian2013 wrote:This looks good too, this teaser wont last long though. Batman vs Superman

Can't think they will get off the internet now, been online since Saturday, it's even on news sites now. I wanna see that Avengers footage!!!!
Kramerica
Art Freak

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:00 pm

Top 3 marvel movies ain't exactly a tough list to crack. Avengers, Spider Man 2, Iron Man...can't think of any others that are all that great.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
Awesome
Art Expert

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:02 pm

I think the first Captain America movie is the best one but I know that i'm probably the only person who thinks that in the whole world.
Kerrick
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:05 pm

Awesome wrote:I think the first Captain America movie is the best one but I know that i'm probably the only person who thinks that in the whole world.
Nope, right there with you. Really loved the first one.
kcn0
Art Expert

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:06 pm

Awesome wrote:I think the first Captain America movie is the best one but I know that i'm probably the only person who thinks that in the whole world.
You would probably be correct :lol:

I would actually be ashamed to admit that if I were you.
Main ISOs: Stout "Pulp Fiction" & anything Phlegm
pisker
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:07 pm

i agree. plus hayley atwell...
My Noob Confession: I used to actually type out "Drymount"
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:07 pm

CA1 and CA2 are drymounting awesome.
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:13 pm

Those glowing eyes are awesome
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
cabernathy351
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:15 pm

Nope, you got at least one brother in arms, I feel the Cap standalones have been the strongest, but that's why they all have their own movies and comic, different strokes.
phantomforce
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:17 pm

James Gunn's first superhero movie The Specials is pretty bad ass as well. And Tromeo and Juliet is a masterpiece of filth. Lloyd Kaufman makes an appearance in GotG which is pretty amazing.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:18 pm

That's the great thing about the mcu. There's something for everyone.
So it goes...
jeffreyjonesbsme
Art Expert

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:29 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:Those glowing eyes are awesome
I foresee that Batman and Superman don't get along. Superman feels he should be the only Super Hero.

They have some awesome fight scenes. Batman gets some real good ones in on Superman who underestimates him.

They fight some more and at the end they decide to team up. Justice League?

And then they have sex with Wonder Woman.
Most of what you read on the internet is not true....signed Abraham Lincoln
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:32 pm

I like the way you think Jeff.
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
sincere86a
Art Expert

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:33 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
CA1 and CA2 are drymounting awesome.
Saw CA2 in theaters twice (they were free but whatevs). LOVED that flick and cannot wait for Guardians this week. If nothing else we're only a few years away from getting a film version of drymounting THANOS and the Infinity Gauntlet. Seriously, who would've predicted this like 10 years ago?
Brian2013
Art Expert

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:35 pm

jeffreyjonesbsme wrote:
UrsusMorris wrote:Those glowing eyes are awesome
I foresee that Batman and Superman don't get along. Superman feels he should be the only Super Hero.

They have some awesome fight scenes. Batman gets some real good ones in on Superman who underestimates him.

They fight some more and at the end they decide to team up. Justice League?

And then they have sex with Wonder Woman.
I'm guessing Kent is doing an investigation as a reporter and finds Bruce Wayne up to something that he thinks is dangerous. Superman comes in and destroys whatever Bruce is up to.

Probably destroys some of his technology really easily and Bruce is like, "that ass hole."

Batman preps an all out assault on Superman and they go to war with each other. Then some other threat that is bigger than both of them take advantage and starts an all out assault on

Gotham. They have to team up together to stop it.

And then they have sex with Wonder Woman and find out she is actually still way too super thin and is flat chested under that curved chest piece lol.
(thats my guess at the plot lol)
by Codeblue

But he LOVES the show Big Brother, and premixed margaritas in foil packs.