There Will be Blood 14 Lewis

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:39 pm

New image There Will be Blood 14 Lewis

sasquatch
Art Expert

Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:50 am

Variant is for sale:

So I'm doing a pre-order for the color variant second edition which you can find here http://shanelewis.bigcartel.com/
This new run will be a 3 color grayscale version printed by DL Screen Printing and will be signed and hand numbered out of 50.
skullyland
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:56 pm

Ummm yeahh? Is DL really going to print this?
ISO: Rhys Cooper Critters
Kramerica
Art Freak

Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:02 pm

skullyland wrote:Ummm yeahh? Is DL really going to print this?
Why wouldn't they?
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
skullyland
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:07 pm

I thought DL only printed licensed stuff. Could be wrong, but didn't some private commissions try to go through them and they were shot down.
ISO: Rhys Cooper Critters
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:31 pm

Well lets face it, this print is badmotherfuckerass, that's why.
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
SlowlyTyped
Art Connoisseur

Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:20 pm

Just got mine in today. Looks great!

Image Image Image
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:51 pm

Mine came in today too, but i can't pick it up until tomorrow, damnit. Looks damn good! Is it everything you hoped it would be?
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
SlowlyTyped
Art Connoisseur

Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:43 am

UrsusMorris wrote:Mine came in today too, but i can't pick it up until tomorrow, damnit. Looks damn good! Is it everything you hoped it would be?
Indeed. Level of detail's very impressive in person. Happy to have it.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:44 am

That's what i like to hear! Stoked to see it tomorrow!
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:22 am

Sweet, mine should be here any day then :D
furnituremusic
Art Connoisseur

Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:36 am

sasquatch wrote:Variant is for sale:

So I'm doing a pre-order for the color variant second edition which you can find here http://shanelewis.bigcartel.com/
This new run will be a 3 color grayscale version printed by DL Screen Printing and will be signed and hand numbered out of 50.
Thanks for the link...just ordered one!
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:53 pm

Just got mine in! This thing is beautiful; a damn masterpiece! Mine has very minute edge damage in the bottom left hand corner, but bein as i'm not a stickler about those things, and it'll frame out just fine, it doesn't bother me at all. Cool sticker design too. Definitely votin this for AotW; thanks Shane, nicely done! :clap: :pint:
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:20 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:Just got mine in! This thing is beautiful; a damn masterpiece! Mine has very minute edge damage in the bottom left hand corner, but bein as i'm not a stickler about those things, and it'll frame out just fine, it doesn't bother me at all. Cool sticker design too. Definitely votin this for AotW; thanks Shane, nicely done! :clap: :pint:
how was it shipped? usps?
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:15 pm

Cinlabyrinth wrote:
UrsusMorris wrote:Just got mine in! This thing is beautiful; a damn masterpiece! Mine has very minute edge damage in the bottom left hand corner, but bein as i'm not a stickler about those things, and it'll frame out just fine, it doesn't bother me at all. Cool sticker design too. Definitely votin this for AotW; thanks Shane, nicely done! :clap: :pint:
how was it shipped? usps?
Yup.