True Romance 14 Domaradzki

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
CrustaR
Art Expert

Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:48 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
theperfecttree wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:Damaged copy. Yes!!!!!! Thanks OCE :pint: You guys are the best
pics?
I'll post some in a bit.
Incorrectly rolled/packed, I would presume?
pewter14 wrote:You're not the only one on the hunt for The Thing ... just ... the most obvious ... by a lot.
abdc123
Art Connoisseur

Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:41 pm

yeah i received a damaged copy also. :hanging: looks like gorilla grip.
kansasbbq
Art God

Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:53 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
theperfecttree wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:Damaged copy. Yes!!!!!! Thanks OCE :pint: You guys are the best
pics?
I'll post some in a bit.
Where are they? :P
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
toobs
Art Expert

Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:37 am

Finally got these can't decide which one to hang, both are awesome, worth the wait
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
dtnt99
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:16 pm

upset with OCEs service today... very disappointed... big let down...

bottom line... ordered a set, but got email stating not enough LA versions printed to fulfill orders... wtf??? who does that s***

:(
Kramerica
Art Freak

Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:28 pm

dtnt99 wrote:upset with OCEs service today... very disappointed... big let down...

bottom line... ordered a set, but got email stating not enough LA versions printed to fulfill orders... wtf??? who does that s***

Wow, I heard they didn't have replacements for damage but to get a refund 4 months down the line? Did they sell over the edition size or something? Anyone from OCE want to chime in here?
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
PLUSH
Art Expert

Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:01 pm

Kramerica wrote:
dtnt99 wrote:upset with OCEs service today... very disappointed... big let down...

Wow, I heard they didn't have replacements for damage but to get a refund 4 months down the line? Did they sell over the edition size or something? Anyone from OCE want to chime in here?

What, he got refunded? Why don't they just print more?
badlieut
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:11 pm

Unreal!

So if you received a damaged one, you are SOL too.
dtnt99
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:39 pm

Yes. Went ahead and canceled the order and requested refund.

In addition, the email stated that burlesque didn't get enough paper to print the LA version because of supplier issues...

Dissapointed... Yes...

Fuggetaboutit.
jampar5000
Art Expert

Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:42 am

dtnt99 wrote:Yes. Went ahead and canceled the order and requested refund.

In addition, the email stated that burlesque didn't get enough paper to print the LA version because of supplier issues...

Dissapointed... Yes...

Fuggetaboutit.

wtf? this is just ridiculous. Wonder if i will ever get mine...
LeeKaye wrote:I liked it, but I am trying to resist the lure of one more 'wafer thin print'
hellosir
Art Freak

Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:49 am

Appears Mondo is finally affecting the world's supply
of paper
spankman
Art Expert

Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:43 am

They ran out of paper? :lol: Did they shred the missing LA versions to use for roman's leg cast?
"I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard.” Mike Tyson
RomanMorales
Art Expert

Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:07 am

Just to clarify, Burlesque did not "run out" of paper in the way people say. I don't know where that came from. Burlesque ordered the paper in the proper amount but French did not deliver in the proper amount of paper for the LA version. Burlesque was not aware till they reached the end of printing that the manufacturer had not delivered the proper amount of paper.... Just to clarify.
"Listen, the next revolution is gonna be a revolution of ideas." - Bill Hicks Image
FlapJack
Art Expert

Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:01 am

^ Cool supply chain story
choke
Art Expert

Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:09 am

RomanMorales wrote:Just to clarify, Burlesque did not "run out" of paper in the way people say. I don't know where that came from. Burlesque ordered the paper in the proper amount but French did not deliver in the proper amount of paper for the LA version. Burlesque was not aware till they reached the end of printing that the manufacturer had not delivered the proper amount of paper.... Just to clarify.
Still kinda sounds like burlesque ran out of paper