Game of Thrones

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
User avatar
mrkyuss
Art God
Posts: 26874
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 am
Location: Melbourne

Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:10 pm

Maybe this acting stuff is getting pretty serious for him?
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
User avatar
Timbrh2001
Art Expert
Posts: 8416
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 9:49 pm
Location: 'Merica

Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:30 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:
spunkmonkey wrote:This guy

Image

Is played by this guy

Image

Former McDonald's All-American Neil Fingleton
and doesn't even need much makeup.
How about some of LeBron's hair paint?
User avatar
mrkyuss
Art God
Posts: 26874
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 am
Location: Melbourne

Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:45 pm

Spoiler alert!
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
User avatar
Philpenn
Art Expert
Posts: 3682
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:17 am
Location: Keystone Country.

Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:17 pm

The two kills Sam has made thus far are a white walker, and a Thenn warg. Not a bad couple notches on the belt.
User avatar
HappaHaoli
Art Expert
Posts: 5533
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:01 am
Location: a place without a postcard

Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:30 pm

Philpenn wrote:The two kills Sam has made thus far are a white walker, and a Thenn warg. Not a bad couple notches on the belt.
If he plays his cards right, Gilly for the notch hat trick.
Image x6 ImageImage x2
"I had this dream where I relished the fray, and the screaming filled my head all day."
User avatar
jampar5000
Art Expert
Posts: 1600
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:30 am
Location: London, UK.

Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:52 pm

Epic episode. Book reader here as well - thought it was handled brilliantly. Marshall rocks these ones..
Image
LeeKaye wrote:I liked it, but I am trying to resist the lure of one more 'wafer thin print'
User avatar
sixstringer
Art Expert
Posts: 7291
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:11 pm

I keep reading that HBO is saying Sunday finale will be "the best finale ever!" I really hope it delivers.
User avatar
Superfro33
Art Expert
Posts: 7085
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:50 pm
Location: Marion, IA

Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:35 pm

sixstringer wrote:I keep reading that HBO is saying Sunday finale will be "the best finale ever!" I really hope it delivers.
What else would they say? :lol:
User avatar
finneganm
Art Freak
Posts: 16295
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: NJ

Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:44 pm

Superfro33 wrote:
sixstringer wrote:I keep reading that HBO is saying Sunday finale will be "the best finale ever!" I really hope it delivers.
What else would they say? :lol:
HBO wrote:Guess who dies next
...
...
That's what she said
User avatar
mistersmith
Art Freak
Posts: 13557
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:09 am
Location: SF, CA

Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:52 pm

sixstringer wrote:I keep reading that HBO is saying Sunday finale will be "the best finale ever!"
drymount your spoilers!



just kidding
electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.
Take this man at his word:
misterx wrote:Don't enter into discourse with me.
User avatar
Timbrh2001
Art Expert
Posts: 8416
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 9:49 pm
Location: 'Merica

Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:26 pm

Saw on tv that this season of GoT is averaging 18.4 million viewers. 2nd most popular HBO season ever was 18.2 for The Sopranos. Impressive.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52822
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:28 pm

Pretty crazy considering most people are either watching illegally or on shared HBO Go accounts.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
Timbrh2001
Art Expert
Posts: 8416
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 9:49 pm
Location: 'Merica

Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:32 pm

Codeblue wrote:Pretty crazy considering most people are either watching illegally or on shared HBO Go accounts.
Yeah you aren't kidding. I remember during the first couple seasons fans were nervous that GoT would get cancelled because it was too expensive a production. Hahahahaha.
User avatar
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert
Posts: 5713
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:05 am
Location: Houston, TX

Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:38 pm

Timbrh2001 wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Pretty crazy considering most people are either watching illegally or on shared HBO Go accounts.
Yeah you aren't kidding. I remember during the first couple seasons fans were nervous that GoT would get cancelled because it was too expensive a production. Hahahahaha.
I think that's what got Deadwood, so it wasn't too far fetched. I am really psyched to see what they can do to top that last episode.
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
User avatar
schmoff
Art Expert
Posts: 6237
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:00 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:45 pm

ROME got the ax for being too expensive also :(
Post Reply