Odd City Entertainment

General art-related discussion.
Prisco077
Art Connoisseur

Thu May 29, 2014 9:02 pm

hellosir wrote:Could PeePeeJones have something to do with this fiasco?
Sig worthy
RockNRoLLa
Art Enthusiast

Fri May 30, 2014 3:20 am

Codeblue wrote:
RockNRoLLa wrote:I'm still waiting on my Tobin True Romance variant.. Dropped weeks before the Gabz :hanging:
Did this fudge even ship yet? Did anyone else actually buy this fudge? Did Roman go back to his day job? So many questions.
Negative, hasn't shipped and they are likely still waiting on the printer.. Seems like I'm the only one.. Has anyone received a reg yet?
lsmith55
Art Expert

Fri May 30, 2014 8:37 am

finneganm wrote:
Cinlabyrinth wrote:the guy who was supposed to meet the lady from Odd City to get his poster and caused a massive fudge storm about a poster and people thought he might kill the person or abduct her when they met for the poster exchange
That was DarkHallMansion.

drymount I pay way too much attention to this fudge.
Your brain is like a highly secured vault packed full of completely useless EB avatars and dramatic outbursts.
badlieut
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:46 pm

Man..the packaging is bad on these Gabz True Romance's. I could almost wipe my ass with this kraft paper it's so weak and thin. Big gaps at each end with only a little bubble wrap keeping the rolled print from bashing the tube ends. Lucky to only get a small ding and a small crease in the corners.
kansasbbq
Art God

Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:53 pm

badlieut wrote:Lucky to only get a small ding and a small crease in the corners.
:(
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
jeter0204
Art Expert

Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:55 pm

badlieut wrote:Man..the packaging is bad on these Gabz True Romance's. I could almost wipe my ass with this kraft paper it's so weak and thin. Big gaps at each end with only a little bubble wrap keeping the rolled print from bashing the tube ends. Lucky to only get a small ding and a small crease in the corners.
I thought they shipped all their prints flat???? Wasn't that their big claim when they first started. Guess they realized it wasn't a good idea after all
ImageImageImage
danieldanger wrote: "...IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOUT. WHY WASNT IT STOUT? MY GOD PEOPLE, WE COULD BE HOLDING STOUT POSTERS RIGHT NOW."
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:07 pm

jeter0204 wrote:
badlieut wrote:Man..the packaging is bad on these Gabz True Romance's. I could almost wipe my ass with this kraft paper it's so weak and thin. Big gaps at each end with only a little bubble wrap keeping the rolled print from bashing the tube ends. Lucky to only get a small ding and a small crease in the corners.
I thought they shipped all their prints flat???? Wasn't that their big claim when they first started. Guess they realized it wasn't a good idea after all
Some people bitched that they would rather have them rolled.

Beats me.
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:19 pm

I was given the choice to continue to have my stuff shipped flat or to be ok with getting them rolled. I told them I didn't care as long as the prints arrived mint. Now I wish I had told them I wanted to keep getting everything flat and I'm hoping my stuff arrives in mint condition.
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
amb6883
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:23 pm

RomanMorales wrote:Oh yeah… One thing I forgot to mention! For this release we will be cutting shipping prices and allowing you to order the prints rolled. We had plenty of people write to us about our shipping prices and we decided that it was time to look at what our customers really wanted. For most, they wanted lower shipping costs and they didn’t mind the tube. So from now on, that will be our default. We will still offer flat shipping with glassine paper, instead of tissue paper, to protect your print, but that will be a separate option.

When you go to purchase this time, there will be only the rolled option. If you want us to ship it flat to you, shoot us an email and we will PayPal you or take your credit card number to make up the difference. In the future it will be an item you can cart, but for tomorrow, just shoot us an email after the sale for the flat option.

We will still have some prints where flat will be mandatory because you just can't roll them (like the letterpresses for Erica Williams's "Secret of NIMH"). Other than those rare instances, you will have choice.

I hope this is a good change for those that like their tubes. Keep sending us your feedback.... Carry on.
tylt33
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:58 pm

I love this thread.
DickButt wrote:It's a miracle some of you are even able to turn on a computer.

Yes. The answer to your question is yes.
kansasbbq
Art God

Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:27 pm

tylt33 wrote:I love this thread.
:lol:
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
PLUSH
Art Expert

Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:39 pm

I still have not received my prints. :x
tylt33
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:37 pm

We need a Code Blue update on the situation. Stat.
DickButt wrote:It's a miracle some of you are even able to turn on a computer.

Yes. The answer to your question is yes.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:39 pm

These EBers ran out of paper.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
OtomoChaser
Art Expert

Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:40 pm

Codeblue wrote:
Codeblue wrote:These dudes out of business yet?
VROOOOM!!! TETSUOOOO!!! Image
アキラ