Place for UK users to gather/trade/chat!

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
Fattyramone
Art Expert

Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:31 pm

dearmrecho wrote:Thank god we knocked Fritz on his arse… imagine the horror.

And God said unto the cockle pickers of Durham "Thou shall not live by Hasbro alone"
dearmrecho
Art Expert

Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:39 pm

Do you mean Haribo? :)
Fattyramone
Art Expert

Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:47 pm

Hhhhmmmm , yes , I did ....this is how major religions get started isn't it , Chinese whispers and all that....
purplespiders
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:16 pm

Fattyramone wrote:

And God said unto the cockle pickers of Durham "Thou shall not live by Hasbro alone"
It's OK, as a people we eat a lot of Tunnocks wafers.
Fattyramone
Art Expert

Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:25 pm

Hello Miss Spiders , you can be one of the new Disciples , I shall call you Catherine , ....Catherine The Foxy.

And you shall plant Onions.
fitz
Art Expert

Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:22 pm

hey! what did I do :(
Fattyramone
Art Expert

Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:28 pm

And you shall become known as Fitz the Unwarranted ,

he came in bewildered from the North seeking answers and found only desolation.
fitz
Art Expert

Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:44 pm

Fattyramone wrote:And you shall become known as Fitz the Unwarranted ,

he came in bewildered from the North seeking answers and found only desolation.
Originally I was known as Fitz the Pious
rimmer
Art Expert

Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:25 pm

ImageImage
Fattyramone
Art Expert

Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:35 pm

rimmer wrote:This seems pretty cool
http://www.standard.co.uk/goingout/attr ... 69325.html
Yeah , it does ! ...tickets from here

http://www.secretcinema.org/tickets
dhokes
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:14 am

To those of you who have purchased prints from the US via USPS, how long do they normally take to arrive?

The reason I ask is because I placed an order on 22nd April for a pre-order that was not due to be shipped until May 7th. The quoted delivery 3-5 weeks for international orders and so approximately next Wednesday. Yet to open a dispute on Paypal, I've got 2-3 days before I pass the deadline.

Do you suggest I open a dispute via Paypal or what other options do I have if it doesn't arrive by next Wednesday?
Fattyramone
Art Expert

Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:28 am

Delivery time can vary tremendously , I've already got one package that was sent at the same time, same day as two others from the States (three in total) , but I'm not panicking yet as there are so many time variables involved.

In regards the fact that you've only got 3 days left before your paypal window closes what I would do is to make contact with the seller being polite and and amiable and explain the situation and that in opening a "dispute" you are only covering your back due to the impeding paypal cut-off point. There's no need to push it any further at this point as you then give yourself another 2(?) weeks for the package to be delivered and for everything to go the way it should.
LeeKaye
Art Expert

Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:36 am

What do you mean by placed an order for a pre-order? Is this a gallery, private seller/ebay or on here? I think a lot has to do with who this is. If a gallery, I wouldn't worry. If they are a seller on here, they probably won't be too offended if you open a dispute as it's kind of the general advice.

As Fatty says, things can take time.
dhokes
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:00 am

Fattyramone wrote:Delivery time can vary tremendously , I've already got one package that was sent at the same time, same day as two others from the States (three in total) , but I'm not panicking yet as there are so many time variables involved.

In regards the fact that you've only got 3 days left before your paypal window closes what I would do is to make contact with the seller being polite and and amiable and explain the situation and that in opening a "dispute" you are only covering your back due to the impeding paypal cut-off point. There's no need to push it any further at this point as you then give yourself another 2(?) weeks for the package to be delivered and for everything to go the way it should.
Yes, I'm not too concerned and happy to wait 2 weeks. I just want to cover my back. I think I'll email the seller today with my intentions to open a dispute in 2 days which will cover my back for another 20 days, and hopefully he'll understand.
LeeKaye wrote:What do you mean by placed an order for a pre-order? Is this a gallery, private seller/ebay or on here? I think a lot has to do with who this is. If a gallery, I wouldn't worry. If they are a seller on here, they probably won't be too offended if you open a dispute as it's kind of the general advice.

As Fatty says, things can take time.
Candy Giant - http://candygiant.bigcartel.com

Thanks for the replies.
jampar5000
Art Expert

Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:12 am

Anyone had one of these before?

Having something sent over from the states, but nothing is coming up on the UK service sites. The USPS says it has had an attempted delivery:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmA ... 97132265US

not entirely sure who to contact. weird.
LeeKaye wrote:I liked it, but I am trying to resist the lure of one more 'wafer thin print'