Terminator 2 14 Pittides

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Tue May 27, 2014 4:27 pm

This is flipping? J I'm going to need that copy back. :P
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
partpat
Art Freak

Tue May 27, 2014 4:28 pm

finneganm wrote:Let's all calm down and wait for the frame ups.

:lol:
allbloody
Art Expert

Tue May 27, 2014 4:29 pm

if ya all wanted it perfectly identical, take a snap shot, blow it up, and hang it?? luls.
whiskaz
Art Expert

Tue May 27, 2014 4:33 pm

allbloody wrote:if ya all wanted it perfectly identical, take a snap shot, blow it up, and hang it?? luls.
Nah, change the angle all ya want, just make it look physically accurate.
Buckhammer
Art Expert

Tue May 27, 2014 4:43 pm

whiskaz wrote:
allbloody wrote:if ya all wanted it perfectly identical, take a snap shot, blow it up, and hang it?? luls.
Whiskaz, nice feedback. Yeah I read the critique on this issue on FB. It doesn't bother me too much and didnt even notice it until brought up. Doesnt affect my affection for the piece at all.
RobJones wrote:Billy, how Everest was I last night?
Ebpinhead

Tue May 27, 2014 5:03 pm

I really like this print in person and don't get all the negativity towards it. Sure it's not perfect with the likenesses, although it doesn't bother me personally. Frankly, I find a lot of artist likenesses that have flaws or quirks to me so as long as they are not butchered, I don't notice that much. I think the likenesses in the Rich Kelly Ghostbusters piece, for example, are MUCH worse and those would bother me.
whiskaz
Art Expert

Tue May 27, 2014 5:34 pm

Buckhammer wrote:
whiskaz wrote:
Whiskaz, nice feedback. Yeah I read the critique on this issue on FB. It doesn't bother me too much and didnt even notice it until brought up. Doesnt affect my affection for the piece at all.
Which is what matters. Eye of the beholder and all that...
Buckhammer
Art Expert

Tue May 27, 2014 5:43 pm

whiskaz wrote:
Buckhammer wrote:
whiskaz wrote:
Which is what matters. Eye of the beholder and all that...
:iagree:
RobJones wrote:Billy, how Everest was I last night?
Wockenfuss
Art Expert

Tue May 27, 2014 6:18 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:This is flipping? J I'm going to need that copy back. :P
:lol: Anything for you my king. :lol:
I Heart Haddonfield.
Wockenfuss
Art Expert

Tue May 27, 2014 6:24 pm

matowest wrote:
Wockenfuss wrote:some of you people are acting very kitty.
Buckhammer wrote:Isn't that the whole art world in a nutshell?
:D
I Heart Haddonfield.
Rabba
Art Enthusiast

Wed May 28, 2014 8:19 am

Not digging the full print but the future war imagery with the HKs on the right is pretty sweet. Pity about Arnie's crooked neck though!

That said this won't touch Ken Taylor's print
T1000
Art Enthusiast

Wed May 28, 2014 3:56 pm

With all respect...likeness here, likeness there...I read between many lines that people who don't own it are just jealous.

This print is one of the best prints I have ever seen, yes like all other comments very subjective.
Think this is the best piece Tim has ever done and to own one copy out of 45 makes me very happy :lol:
spunkmonkey
Art Expert

Wed May 28, 2014 7:55 pm

Sure it's not perfect with the likenesses, although it doesn't bother me personally. Frankly, I find a lot of artist likenesses that have flaws or quirks to me so as long as they are not butchered, I don't notice that much.
Anyone who owns at least one Stout is immediately disqualified from being able to make any sort of comment on likenesses being "off".
tankpig
Art Connoisseur

Wed May 28, 2014 7:56 pm

T1000 wrote:With all respect...likeness here, likeness there...I read between many lines that people who don't own it are just jealous.

This print is one of the best prints I have ever seen, yes like all other comments very subjective.
Think this is the best piece Tim has ever done and to own one copy out of 45 makes me very happy :lol:

+1 F the haters!

I like the KT print and all that but I genuinely prefer this one!
tranito
Art Expert

Wed May 28, 2014 8:25 pm

spunkmonkey wrote:
Sure it's not perfect with the likenesses, although it doesn't bother me personally. Frankly, I find a lot of artist likenesses that have flaws or quirks to me so as long as they are not butchered, I don't notice that much.
Anyone who owns at least one Stout is immediately disqualified from being able to make any sort of comment on likenesses being "off".
Best Arnie in the database hands down!
Kramerica wrote:There are a ton of really nice people who come across as complete dickheads on EB.