In 1954 We Awakened Something - Godzilla 14 QFSChris

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
timc
Art Expert

Fri May 16, 2014 2:30 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:
dweebofthedead wrote:Got my piece yesterday. All those metallics :drool: :drool: :drool:
I know right! Impressive!
Agree!!

Ya I like the small size too, but if ever re- done in a larger size I'm in!!
Everything woke turns to fudge.
America First.
https://lowfshop.com/
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Fri May 16, 2014 2:34 pm

milligan wrote:1x blue

I'm really happy they are still up on his website, missed the timed release and wanted one. I actually like the smaller size. I've got too many big pieces framed and not enough smaller stuff to fill out my house, this is perfect :pint:
I would have preferred a 12x36, but i aint complainin! But i agree with you on the bolded subject.
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
steve5635
Art Connoisseur

Fri May 16, 2014 7:39 pm

just pulled the trigger and orderd one
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Fri May 16, 2014 8:06 pm

steve5635 wrote:just pulled the trigger and orderd one
Smart! Which one?
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
dweebofthedead
Art Expert

Fri May 16, 2014 8:14 pm

I'm not sure how this piece isn't getting more love.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Fri May 16, 2014 11:08 pm

dweebofthedead wrote:I'm not sure how this piece isn't getting more love.
Easy—it's not a MONDO. Which is totally lame. People don't care for this, or HCG's one, but you get Mondo to do a mediocre one and they'll go crazy. Pathetic.
FROBAY
Art Connoisseur

Fri May 16, 2014 11:13 pm

Just got my set. Great prints. I think I'll frame them together.
timc
Art Expert

Fri May 16, 2014 11:34 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:
Easy—it's not a MONDO. Which is totally lame. People don't care for this, or HCG's one, but you get Mondo to do a mediocre one and they'll go crazy. Pathetic.
So true was going to say that!! Sadly true!!
Everything woke turns to fudge.
America First.
https://lowfshop.com/
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Sat May 17, 2014 12:17 am

timc wrote:
UrsusMorris wrote:
So true was going to say that!! Sadly true!!
Nailed it lol.
harrykeogh
Art Expert

Sat May 17, 2014 12:22 am

I'm a size queen. If the vertical was 36", i'd have been all over the millennium version.
jkw3000
EB Team

Sat May 17, 2014 12:28 am

Great job by Chris, one of his best designs and a real winner. :clap:

And while I'll echo the "this would be bigger if it were Mondo" sentiment to a certain degree, part of it is also because Chris isn't a household name...yet. He keeps this up though...
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Sat May 17, 2014 12:36 am

jkw3000 wrote:Great job by Chris, one of his best designs and a real winner. :clap:

And while I'll echo the "this would be bigger if it were Mondo" sentiment to a certain degree, part of it is also because Chris isn't a household name...yet. He keeps this up though...
See, names don't mean as much to me. I'm all about the print, regardless who it is. But, different strokes..

This print will definitely build his cred. Did with me! Best Godzilla i've seen so far. Blew everything outta the water from that Gojira show, hands down!
Greatplainsman
Art Connoisseur

Sat May 17, 2014 12:41 am

The Shocker print is equally Awesome!
hsp123
Art Enthusiast

Thu May 22, 2014 11:21 am

Mapman wrote:Got my Showa (black) edition in the mail today. The metallics are awesome on it!
Did you manage to get any pics of your Showa edition? What are the mettalics like compared to the other 2 releases?

Thanks and by the way I ordered the Showa edition leftovers from storenvy today :)
Greatplainsman
Art Connoisseur

Thu May 22, 2014 11:52 am

Greatplainsman wrote:Image