Mondotees/Alamo Poster News & Rumors thread

General art-related discussion.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:53 pm

ISO ear buddy for listening party!
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
Particle
Art Expert

Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:57 pm

RottenAtom wrote:
jlabbate wrote:I do wish they would push back the film to Summer 21016..even though it's over 18months away..it doesn't seem like it will be enough timem to get all the post preduction/sfx done..i'd rather they take their time and get it right..as i really don't want another set of prequels :vomit:
This. The movie's not going to be as good or as polished as it should be because they're putting the rush on it. Buncha greedy bitches :?
Things are not what they used to be. Everything moves much faster now. I'm not worried about it. I'm more worried about that annoying guy from Girls being in it... :hanging:
Awesome wrote:The movie is going to suck, everybody has to be real here. Abrams was a bad pick and the three geezers won't fit in well because they don't want to be there, they feel obligated to do this. The rest of the cast has no idea what they are in for, this movie is going to destroy their already early careers. There's a reason why big hollywood actors and directors turned this movie down.
You're an idiot. Nobody in Hollywood does fudge because they feel "obligated." - In fact, More often than not, an expectation or an obligation to do something is the sole reason someone doesn't do it.

With that said, you know nothing. The new Star Trek movies are awesome and JJ Abrams is excellent and yeah the people at Disney are going to want to sell Toys but so what, I'm rooting for them.
RiotAct
EB Team

Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:58 pm

are you guy seriously that bad at realizing an obvious troll attempt, or are you just playing along?
Awesome
Art Expert

Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:00 pm

RiotAct wrote:are you guy seriously that bad at realizing an obvious troll attempt, or are you just playing along?
What I wrote wasn't trolling, you are using the word 'troll' the wrong way.

Particle wrote:
RottenAtom wrote:
jlabbate wrote:I do wish they would push back the film to Summer 21016..even though it's over 18months away..it doesn't seem like it will be enough timem to get all the post preduction/sfx done..i'd rather they take their time and get it right..as i really don't want another set of prequels :vomit:
This. The movie's not going to be as good or as polished as it should be because they're putting the rush on it. Buncha greedy bitches :?
Things are not what they used to be. Everything moves much faster now. I'm not worried about it. I'm more worried about that annoying guy from Girls being in it... :hanging:
Awesome wrote:The movie is going to suck, everybody has to be real here. Abrams was a bad pick and the three geezers won't fit in well because they don't want to be there, they feel obligated to do this. The rest of the cast has no idea what they are in for, this movie is going to destroy their already early careers. There's a reason why big hollywood actors and directors turned this movie down.
You're an idiot. Nobody in Hollywood does fudge because they feel "obligated." - In fact, More often than not, an expectation or an obligation to do something is the sole reason someone doesn't do it.

With that said, you know nothing. The new Star Trek movies are awesome and JJ Abrams is excellent and yeah the people at Disney are going to want to sell Toys but so what, I'm rooting for them.
Damn I didn't know two cast members of Episode 7 had accounts here!

you two people take movies way too seriously, that's how psycho's are created.

It's just a damn movie, calm your breasts.

like seriously, it's pathetic that people go full OCD over a damn movie which is fake.
Last edited by Awesome on Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Superfro33
Art Expert

Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:02 pm

RottenAtom wrote:Also, why do nerds cream their pants every time they see Stan Lee? He has little cameos in all these movies that really aren't that fun or witty and the audience goes nutso everytime :roll:

The only thing worse than the Stan Lee cameos are going to be the postmortem Stan Lee cameos.
jeter0204
Art Expert

Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:04 pm

Superfro33 wrote:
RottenAtom wrote:Also, why do nerds cream their pants every time they see Stan Lee? He has little cameos in all these movies that really aren't that fun or witty and the audience goes nutso everytime :roll:

The only thing worse than the Stan Lee cameos are going to be the postmortem Stan Lee cameos.
ISO hologram Stan Lee Cameos :shock: :drool: :drool:
ImageImageImage
danieldanger wrote: "...IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOUT. WHY WASNT IT STOUT? MY GOD PEOPLE, WE COULD BE HOLDING STOUT POSTERS RIGHT NOW."
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:04 pm

They're no Hitchcock cameos :wink:
Superfro33
Art Expert

Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:05 pm

jeter0204 wrote:
Superfro33 wrote:

ISO hologram Stan Lee Cameos :shock: :drool: :drool:
Mark my words. In fact with Marvel already having their movies planned through 2028 or whateverthefuck I'm sure they've already filmed all his scenes for them.
captainhavoc
Art Expert

Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:05 pm

I like the Stan Lee cameos. They're always fun. Y'all a buncha cynics.
Ayes wrote:Maybe all these dates who've been turning you down see you in your yard hurling cat food and blowing weed smoke at your neighbor's pets.
RyanMarvin
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:07 pm

captainhavoc wrote:I like the Stan Lee cameos. They're always fun. Y'all a buncha cynics.
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:08 pm

btw, no scene at the end of the credits. The audience was pissed :lol:
jeter0204
Art Expert

Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:08 pm

Awesome wrote:
What I wrote wasn't trolling, you are using the word 'troll' the wrong way.

Particle wrote:
RottenAtom wrote:

Damn I didn't know two cast members of Episode 7 had accounts here!

you two people take movies way too seriously, that's how psycho's are created.

It's just a damn movie, calm your breasts.

like seriously, it's pathetic that people go full OCD over a damn movie which is fake.
Not taking anything too seriosuly, just find it annoying and disrespectful to bash something that hasn't even started production yet. I do know people that work their asses off on movies and TV shows. Are they the greatest movie or show to ever happen, no but they still take pride in what they do. It's just like bashing an artist for something they create and providing no reall critique besides "print sucks". I'm not even a huge Star Wars fan but I hold judgement until something visually is released.

Prime example, people bashing Heath Ledger when he was casted as Joker. people were shitting all over it and now look everyone praises him after they finally saw footage.
ImageImageImage
danieldanger wrote: "...IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOUT. WHY WASNT IT STOUT? MY GOD PEOPLE, WE COULD BE HOLDING STOUT POSTERS RIGHT NOW."
Superfro33
Art Expert

Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:09 pm

captainhavoc wrote:I like the Stan Lee cameos. They're always fun. Y'all a buncha cynics.
And you're a dog pushing the button with his nose to get a treat.

Honestly RA nailed the problem, it's not so much the cameo as the completely blown up and over done audience reaction to it.

"I KNOW WHO THAT IS! I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE EVERYBODY KNOWS I KNOW TOO! BUT IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE EVERYBODY KNOWS TOO. OH I KNOW, I'LL SAY "STAN LEE" REALLY LOUD SO THEN PEOPLE KNOW FOR SURE I KNOW! THIS IS HILARIOUS!"
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:11 pm

:lol:

spot on, fro
captainhavoc
Art Expert

Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:11 pm

Superfro33 wrote:
And you're a dog pushing the button with his nose to get a treat.
Ayes wrote:Maybe all these dates who've been turning you down see you in your yard hurling cat food and blowing weed smoke at your neighbor's pets.