Pet Peeves- Vent Here! Let me feel your pain.

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:49 am

^+1
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
soupysound
EB Team

Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:02 am

finneganm wrote:The word "rig" in a scenario not involving either long distance trucking, oil or an area in Iran.
lighting?
finneganm
Art Freak

Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 am

I will also accept lighting.
That's what she said
nsd
Art Expert

Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:06 am

Premature TV cancellations.
Joffrey's face.
Favorite players being cut/traded.
Getting locked out of Obey.
The price of Domino's Buffalo Chicken pizza.
Can be an online release PB when I am not trying to get the piece if I am available. Just ask.
#1 ISO's: (Stout - Signed "Reservoir Dogs", Taylor - "Drive" & Mitchell - Signed "Driver" Portrait)
soupysound
EB Team

Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:07 am

if it hasn't been mentioned already....

people that bitch about the weather (especially on social media). out of your control.... and we live in a world where there is air conditioning, pools, winter jackets, snuggies, umbrellas, etc. no weather is unmanageable (aside from true disasters...floods, tornados, etc).

people that back in park .... on top of that, they are usually the one's that are unable to do it in a reasonable amount of time (or on the 1st attempt). i'm guessing this one has already been mentioned though.
finneganm
Art Freak

Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:08 am

nsd wrote: The price of Domino's Buffalo Chicken pizza.
The existence and continued thriving of places like Dominos
That's what she said
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:10 am

finneganm wrote:
And all the fast food places. I can't believe anybody eats that stuff. It's a shame when you have to drive around searching for real food.
lcsproductions
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:16 am

soupysound wrote:if it hasn't been mentioned already....
people that back in park .... on top of that, they are usually the one's that are unable to do it in a reasonable amount of time (or on the 1st attempt). i'm guessing this one has already been mentioned though.

You should always back in park ( i'm quite good at it )

Leads to faster escape--- should you ever need to run down bad guys while burning out of a parking lot

Logistics!!
$250 for the pair shipped and insured. Both are mint. Shipping should be around 7 or 8 bucks.

FYI: this was the collection that didn't make my walls, still beats your shitty little collections...and if it doesn't, I still couldn't care less.
Lockersocks
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:21 am

lcsproductions wrote:
soupysound wrote:if it hasn't been mentioned already....

You should always back in park ( i'm quite good at it )

Leads to faster escape--- should you ever need to run down bad guys while burning out of a parking lot

Logistics!!
I actually HATE that group of people...Also hate the drivers that speed up and cut you off at a red light just to have the front space :x
Lockersocks
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:23 am

finneganm wrote:The word "rig" in a scenario not involving either long distance trucking, oil or an area in Iran.
Fishing Rigs and Guitar rigs have been around longer than I have been alive. I might suggest you avoid going to Bass Pro Shop and Guitar Center for your blood pressures sake!
IWish
Art Expert

Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:25 am

lcsproductions wrote:You should always back in park ( i'm quite good at it )
I'm so good at it...I only use my mirrors - like a trucker.

I hate it when you're backing out of your parking spot (half way out) and those drivers (just pulling into the lot) think they don't have to wait for you to get out - to leave. WTF? I'm halfway out of my spot and you want me to stop for YOU?

Edit to add: Dominos pizza is terrible.
Last edited by IWish on Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:25 am

RottenAtom wrote:
finneganm wrote:
And all the fast food places. I can't believe anybody eats that stuff. It's a shame when you have to drive around searching for real food.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
alittle
Art Freak

Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:26 am

Fast food is disgusting. It's made for poors.
Lockersocks
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:26 am

jjttdw wrote:My pet peeve of the day is anything and everything having to do with student loans. From the incompetent assholes that service them to the fact that the debt may not be dischargeable even when you die.
Agreed! Just think that if you came from poverty you'd get grants instead and wouldn't be in that much debt! pretty F'd up how the system works. You would think that the government would realize that an educated, debt free society could compete better on the global front.
soupysound
EB Team

Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:28 am

lcsproductions wrote:You should always back in park ( i'm quite good at it )

Logistics!!
the total time it takes you to back in park & pull out is longer than it would take you to pull in and back out. it's a lot easier/faster to back out (into an open lane) vs. back into 1 parking space (w/ cars on both sides). it is a net negative to society (that's not even counting the people you are blocking while backing in).