GuerillaDubber 14 Mr Prvrt

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:05 pm

This topic is dedicated to: GuerillaDubber 14 Mr Prvrt

guerilladubber
Art Expert

Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:05 pm

nice name.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
tmurch
Art Expert

Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:48 pm

Solid
Tadrules wrote:Dan Mccarthy is a pimp.
RupertPupkin wrote: This will never change. Idiocy is the true human condition.
guerilladubber
Art Expert

Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:50 pm

The rest of this show looks incredible. PM me or hit up 1975 Gallery for a preview if you'd like to see the rest of the show.
Going to try and upload stuff, but that's gonna take a minute.
I heckled Mr.Prvrt to make a panda for the show- for anyone curious about the name 8)
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
soam24
Art Freak

Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:59 pm

whens the show
guerilladubber
Art Expert

Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:12 pm

This Saturday is the opening. Dude arranged to have LIVE BIRDS at the opening!
Everything is super reasonably priced IMO.
finneganm
Art Freak

Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:13 pm

Where's the Finneganm print? Huh?

I dig panda art, this is damn cool.
That's what she said
guerilladubber
Art Expert

Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:19 pm

finneganm wrote:Where's the Finneganm print? Huh?

I dig panda art, this is damn cool.
hehe!
All handcut stencil and spraypaint. This kid is insane. a True talent.
check his instagram http://instagram.com/mrprvrt
guerilladubber
Art Expert

Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:25 pm

ALL THINGS WILD AND FREE - New Works by Mr. Prvrt.

Opening Reception Saturday March 15, 2014 - 6-10pm Show runs March 15 - 29

Featuring over 30 brand new works, this marks Mr. Prvrt’s first solo show with 1975. Reinvigorated by his work with Wild Wings in Rochester, NY and inspired by imaginative classics including Princess Mononoke, The Secret of Nimh, and Watership Down, Mr. Prvrt invites you to join him as he explores the mystical nature of animals.
A portion of proceeds from the sales of the works from this show will go to benefit Wild Wings. For more information about their organization and Mr. Prvrt.

http://www.wildwingsinc.org/ http://www.mrprvrt.com/

"In ancient times, The land lay covered in forests. Where from ages long past, Dwelt the spirits of the Gods. Back then, Man and beast lived in harmony. But as time went by, Most of the great forests were destroyed. Those that remained, Were guarded by gigantic beasts, Who owed their allegiance to the great forest spirit. For those were the days of Gods, And of Demons."
- From Princess Mononoke.
soam24
Art Freak

Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:37 pm

I'm not sure what my plans saturday are, but maybe a trip is in order i'll hit you up if i decide to come
guerilladubber
Art Expert

Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:45 pm

soam24 wrote:I'm not sure what my plans saturday are, but maybe a trip is in order i'll hit you up if i decide to come
DO IT!!!!! I'll be hanging at the Show! My good friend is the Head Chef at 2Vine - which is behind the gallery... will be a good time for sure. I imagine S_K_Y_ will make an appearance as well if he's not tied up.
To be noted: my lady's due date was three days ago, so I may be having a child, which would put this all on the back burner :P
guerilladubber
Art Expert

Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:41 pm

Well I am the proud new owner of this piece:)
Opening was a great time!