Official James White / Signalnoise thread

General art-related discussion.
PrestigeWorldWide
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:58 pm

There could be like a tribute series and it could have Owen and Andre the Giant and the like.
tenaciousjack
Art Expert

Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:58 pm

Cinlabyrinth wrote:Oh yeah Owen Hart as a variant would be cool too! Even the black hart Owen Hart would be seriously cool.
THIS!!!
Although he's more of a New Generation guy (Diesel, Razor Ramon, etc)… I want one of Owen holding his two slammies.
James, I hope you're listening!
choke
Art Expert

Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:02 pm

Damn I havent been paying enough attention to this thread or James' work. These wrestling prints are incredible. Anyone have any leads on my acquiring a set of series 1?

Was at that RAW where punk did the pipebomb promo. Great stuff.
Signalnoise
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:04 pm

tenaciousjack wrote:
Cinlabyrinth wrote:Oh yeah Owen Hart as a variant would be cool too! Even the black hart Owen Hart would be seriously cool.
THIS!!!
Although he's more of a New Generation guy (Diesel, Razor Ramon, etc)… I want one of Owen holding his two slammies.
James, I hope you're listening!
Absolutely. This entire discussion makes me so happy, you have no idea. :)

As for shipping, the prints are currently on route to me right now. They got held up in sorting in LA for some reason, but should be arriving here later this week. Once they're in hand, I'll begin shipping the following day. I'm speedy with signing and packing.
James White • Artist and Designer
Signalnoise Studio
WebTwitterInstagram
Signalnoise
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:41 pm

PrestigeWorldWide wrote:Also, I have a buddy in South America who just discovered the sets and would be interested in Set One if anyone has a square to spare :p
Sorry buddy, wish I could help you out. My last Series 1 set sold a few weeks ago.
Signalnoise Studio
WebTwitterInstagram
PrestigeWorldWide
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:47 pm

Haha thanks James, I knew your well was dry. It was more so a shoutout to the general populus :p I appreciate it though :pint:
GonzMan
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:34 pm

+1 set. Amazing stuff James. Cannot wait for the next series. My guess Hunter Hearst Helmsley as the mystery print. :D
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert

Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:45 pm

GonzMan wrote:+1 set. Amazing stuff James. Cannot wait for the next series. My guess Hunter Hearst Helmsley as the mystery print. :D
Its time to play the game
rmoore wrote:Can't trust someone that doesn't like Jurassic Park...
Signalnoise
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:54 pm

Small update on Series 2 ...

21 - 0 and The Bottom Line are sold out.
Signalnoise Studio
WebTwitterInstagram
costaki
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:40 pm

Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:41 pm

costaki wrote:Image
MERRY CHRISTMAS :lol:
xangelx
Art Expert

Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:13 am

Just added the new set to the database for thos elike me that like to keep those collections up to date. Also noticed that the bonus Rip print from the last series wasn't in there so I did that one as well.

Ok James, when does series 3 hit?
"If I could fly high above the world, would I see a bunch of living dots spell the word stupidity" - Bad Religion
Signalnoise
Art Connoisseur

Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:59 am

xangelx wrote:Just added the new set to the database for thos elike me that like to keep those collections up to date. Also noticed that the bonus Rip print from the last series wasn't in there so I did that one as well.

Awesome! Thanks so much for doing that, man.

As for Series 3, I've already started working on the prints and am scheduled to have the reveal/details posted in early January, then the drop a week later. Once the holiday smoke clears.

Woke up to a scarce number if Series 2 packs remaining. Big thanks for the support everyone!
Signalnoise Studio
WebTwitterInstagram
DaleCooper
Art Expert

Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:00 am

Signalnoise wrote:
xangelx wrote:Just added the new set to the database for thos elike me that like to keep those collections up to date. Also noticed that the bonus Rip print from the last series wasn't in there so I did that one as well.

Awesome! Thanks so much for doing that, man.

As for Series 3, I've already started working on the prints and am scheduled to have the reveal/details posted in early January, then the drop a week later. Once the holiday smoke clears.

Woke up to a scarce number if Series 2 packs remaining. Big thanks for the support everyone!
Ah man - so much temptation still remains. Someone buy something from me so I can afford them :)
sonicboom
Art Connoisseur

Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:18 am

Hopefully the mystery print is not HHH.

Tyson would be a great though.

Kurt Angle with the mini hat would be hilarious. Those comedy segments with Austin were gold. I guess that's after the attitude era though.