New Flesh: News, Updates, & Freebies

General art-related discussion.
newflesh
Art Connoisseur

Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:46 pm

jjdungca wrote:
When do you expect Bianca levels subs to be shipped?
Have to go through the PayPal and double check what extras people bought which will start next week but will take a bit to make sure everything is correct.
New Flesh - Web | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
badlieut
Art Connoisseur

Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:28 pm

Pulp is very nice in person. Loving the linen backed paper...very cool.
cargoflipper
Art Expert

Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:17 pm

badlieut wrote:Pulp is very nice in person. Loving the linen backed paper...very cool.
Just received my tube! That Pulp Fiction piece is great! This and The Nature Guild are the best subs going! Thanks NE!!!
hellosir wrote:People truly bitch about everything these days
Rainbolt
Art Expert

Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:24 pm

I had a chance to see the Pulp Fiction in person yesterday.

These things are amazing :drool: No hype intended its my personal opinion.
“Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.”
Rainbolt
Art Expert

Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:38 am

JOANIE (Mad Men) Sale Info!
The newest hand-pulled print by N.E. and will be available TOMORROW (October 9th, 2013) through the NEW FLESH STORE!

Details:
Dimensions: 18'' x 24'' (45.72cm x 60.96cm)
Run Size: 50 (Regular) / 25 (Variant)
Regular Details: 6 Colors w/ 2 metallic inks
French Whip Cream 100lb fine art paper
Variant Details: 6 Colors w/ 4 metallic inks
3 Color hand finished, French 100lb Butcher Off White paper

Price: $35 / $50

~ GIVEAWAY ~
By buying this print (either REG or VAR) you are automatically entered to win the mixed media this print was based on, pictured below. It is 16"x20" on art board.

“Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.”
newflesh
Art Connoisseur

Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:17 pm

As stated above, Joanie, goes on sale tomorrow and you are automatically entered in a giveaway for the original art with purchase of the regular or variant.

Newsletter here http://eepurl.com/GyCaj
newflesh
Art Connoisseur

Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:15 pm

newflesh
Art Connoisseur

Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:51 pm

All sub tubes have been sent out. Thanks for everyone who was apart of it, can't wait for you to see the prints, always love hearing your thoughts on them and seeing photos of them framed up if you have them!
jjdungca
Art Expert

Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:39 pm

Look what just landed:
IMG_0188.JPG
ImageImageImage
PaintByNumbers
Art Expert

Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:50 pm

jjdungca wrote:Look what just landed:
IMG_0188.JPG
Looks good! What's the paper like on the variant?
If you would like to help those affected by the tragedy in Boston, please donate here : http://onefundboston.org/

'I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum. '
jjdungca
Art Expert

Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:29 pm

PaintByNumbers wrote:
IMG_0188.JPG
The paper on the variant is really heavy. Also, I thought this was worth sharing...I got a variant of the Barbarella print 3/3:
photo-1.JPG
ImageImageImage
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:50 pm

jjdungca wrote:
PaintByNumbers wrote:
IMG_0188.JPG
The paper on the variant is really heavy. Also, I thought this was worth sharing...I got a variant of the Barbarella print 3/3:
photo-1.JPG
Sweet, to this and the Pulp Fiction prints. :clap: :clap:
agr719
Art Expert

Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:30 pm

jjdungca wrote:I thought this was worth sharing...I got a variant of the Barbarella print 3/3:
photo-1.JPG
That's very cool! I got my tube Friday, but only just now got to really go through everything. I ended up with what I'm guessing is an AP copy of the Pacific Rim Variant, if not another variant all together, numbered 9/10. Everything is shiny on it, paper and all. Were the variants from Odd City like that? I might check with N.E. just to see what exactly it is. I like it, though! I know that one didn't get all the love when it first came out, but, bah to that :D

As for the rest of the tube... sweet merciful crap :drool: the paper on the Pulp Fiction Variant is unbelievable, I am SO glad I opted to get a copy :pint:

I also forgot just how much Jonesy goodness was in this thing :clap: I will try to take some pics once everything gets flattened!
mcnail wrote:Ha, EB, y'all crazy.
tehhippy
Art Expert

Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:27 am

agr719 wrote:
jjdungca wrote:I thought this was worth sharing...I got a variant of the Barbarella print 3/3:
photo-1.JPG
That's very cool! I got my tube Friday, but only just now got to really go through everything. I ended up with what I'm guessing is an AP copy of the Pacific Rim Variant, if not another variant all together, numbered 9/10. Everything is shiny on it, paper and all. Were the variants from Odd City like that? I might check with N.E. just to see what exactly it is. I like it, though! I know that one didn't get all the love when it first came out, but, bah to that :D
There is a very small "test"-type run of Pacific Rim (regular and variant) on pearlescent paper... which is the bee's knees. Super hard to photograph but I should bust those out and try - the whole thing just shimmers in the light!
Jon1701
Art Expert

Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:52 am

tehhippy wrote:
agr719 wrote:
photo-1.JPG
There is a very small "test"-type run of Pacific Rim (regular and variant) on pearlescent paper... which is the bee's knees. Super hard to photograph but I should bust those out and try - the whole thing just shimmers in the light!

It's gooooooorgeous. #sword

Fave thing recently is that Batman handbill though, marvelous stuff.
“Encapsulate the spirit of melancholy. Easy. Boom, a sad desk. Boom, sad wall. It’s art. Anything is anything.”