Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:41 am

more Alfonso Cuaron
snitches get stitches.
jkw3000
EB Team

Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:42 am

omgkitty wrote:
starkdesign wrote:Just saw this trailer for Gravity, and despite my distaste for Bullock, I want to see this movie. And a print of it would be awesome (IMO). But no likenesses please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4pcg7bXgmU
I would assume they are in suits the whole film. I'd really like to see Olly do this film, but it will probably be Tong :?
You can't go wrong with Kevin Tong.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
dylanosaur
Art Expert

yes please! Not sure who could tackle children of men though.
MatchsMalone
Art Expert

Woudl love if they did a Children of Men print as well.
Because it's the print we deserve, but not the one we need right now. So we'll hunt it.

Let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet.
omgkitty
Art Expert

Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:43 am

jkw3000 wrote:
omgkitty wrote:
starkdesign wrote:Just saw this trailer for Gravity, and despite my distaste for Bullock, I want to see this movie. And a print of it would be awesome (IMO). But no likenesses please.

I would assume they are in suits the whole film. I'd really like to see Olly do this film, but it will probably be Tong :?
Yeah..... :?
fourthstooge
Art Expert

Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:43 am

Jfwong wrote:I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna complain. I signed up for EB thinking there'd be better discussion going on. Someone posts Mo Shafeek's tweet of a full on IMAGE OF THE MONDO VINYL's and every single post thereafter is still going on about Cosplayer's hot boobage in their Mortal Kombat costumes. I'm about to quit this place before I even got started.
Somebody should get this poor guy a refund. Clearly, the ads EB runs on the sidebar at MSNBC are misleading. He came here for serious art discussions, behind the scenes details he won't find elsewhere, and top secret stuff nobody else knows and, instead, he gets a pack of assholes that should be locked up.
I used to be a collector...now I'm a hoarder.
Aparedez89
Art Expert

Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:45 am

omgkitty wrote:
jkw3000 wrote:
omgkitty wrote:

Yeah..... :?
Tong but I kinda want moss for this or I could probably see duriex I know misspelled it.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:53 am

omgkitty wrote:

You say that like its a bad thing
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
ajcobb25
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:53 am

fourthstooge wrote:
Jfwong wrote:I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna complain. I signed up for EB thinking there'd be better discussion going on. Someone posts Mo Shafeek's tweet of a full on IMAGE OF THE MONDO VINYL's and every single post thereafter is still going on about Cosplayer's hot boobage in their Mortal Kombat costumes. I'm about to quit this place before I even got started.
Somebody should get this poor guy a refund. Clearly, the ads EB runs on the sidebar at MSNBC are misleading. He came here for serious art discussions, behind the scenes details he won't find elsewhere, and top secret stuff nobody else knows and, instead, he gets a pack of assholes that should be locked up.
Have to correct you there. The correct term is a murder of assholes. Derived from the fact that most EB comments sound like crows cawing at each other.
Image Image
rubberneck
Art God

Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:58 am

dylanosaur wrote:

I have a strong feeling we'll see a Tong piece for that. He hinted that he's working on posters for a couple big budget space flicks.
The space pieces to date have been great:

ImageImageImage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
SunflowerSeeds
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:59 am

ajcobb25 wrote:
fourthstooge wrote:
Have to correct you there. The correct term is a murder of assholes. Derived from the fact that most EB comments sound like crows cawing at each other.
starkdesign
Art Expert

Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:01 am

rubberneck wrote:
dylanosaur wrote:

I have a strong feeling we'll see a Tong piece for that. He hinted that he's working on posters for a couple big budget space flicks.
The space pieces to date have been great:

ImageImageImage
Agreed. I'm down for a Tong, or a Moss, or how about a Taylor? No clouds in space! :wink:

And the movie (from what I have seen so far, which is just this trailer) reminds me of that short story Kaleidoscope by Ray Bradbury that I love...
Image New Zelda collection grid, but still need more; gotta keep adding to my collection! Image
Aparedez89
Art Expert

Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:09 am

Tongs space doesn't really peek my interest but yea a taylor would be kinda cool.

What do I have against Sandra bullock stark lol
yingko
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:10 am

ajcobb25 wrote:
Poeschel55 wrote:
jeter0204 wrote:By the way, who PB'ed for these ladies during SDCC?????

my main question here is who is behind the mask of Jade?
Her name is Alicia Marie.
And the other one is Adrienne Curry. I saw her in the Psylocke costume and got my picture taken with her.
rubberneck
Art God

Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:15 am

EB is more than just the Mondo thread...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"