Gas Lamp Killer 08 Fairey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
coleslaw
Art Expert

Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:14 pm

ApfelGeld wrote:
coleslaw wrote:anyone know the print run or what time this goes on sale?

thanks in advance
Since the Peace Bomber print, Fairey has returned to random sales. So you have to keep on F5'ing all day...
Has anyone been able to order this print from http://www.obeygiant.com/ yet?

Also it says that Supply & Demand (The Book)_Finally is being sold, but I get a "coming soon" "call for price when it is clearly stated that the book I have been awaiting for some time now is being sold it seems for $55.00 and I have to "call for a price"

Does Anyone know OBEY GIANT's contact (phone #?)

Thanks in advance

About Supply & Demand :SUPPLY AND DEMAND
$55.00

So, after two years in the making Supply and Demand has finally arrived and I'm very happy with the results. This book is 350 pages, large format (9"x12") with a foil embossed cover. More than looking spiffy from the outside, it is mega-juicy on the inside. There are tons of images that have never been published as well as essays and interviews by Steven Heller, Carlo McCormick, Roger Gastman, Rob Walker, Helen Stickler, and me. This is the definitive case study, art book, bible of Obey Giant. I hope you dig it. All copies from the site are signed. -Shepard
360 Pages, Hardcover
240 B&W Illus., 560 Color Illus.
All copies signed by Shepard Fairey

"SUPPLY AND DEMAND"
$55.00

"So, after two years in the making Supply and Demand has finally arrived and I'm very happy with the results. This book is 350 pages, large format (9"x12") with a foil embossed cover. More than looking spiffy from the outside, it is mega-juicy on the inside. There are tons of images that have never been published as well as essays and interviews by Steven Heller, Carlo McCormick, Roger Gastman, Rob Walker, Helen Stickler, and me. This is the definitive case study, art book, bible of Obey Giant. I hope you dig it. All copies from the site are signed". -Shepard
360 Pages, Hardcover
240 B&W Illus., 560 Color Illus.
All copies signed by Shepard Fairey

This is driving me crazy, I've been awaiting "Supply & Demand" for some time now, and now I have to call for a price :?:

Any help would be greatly appreciated-Thanks in Advance for the contact # if anyone has it. Thanks again.

Something strange is going on here or I'm going mad I tell you.
rhombus_77
Art Connoisseur

Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:15 pm

Supply & Demand has been available for ages. Are you meaning E Pluribus Venom? If so, it should be out shortly

Edit: nevermind. I just checked the site. That is weird. Maybe they are waiting for a second (or third printing).
Catarax
Art Expert

Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:28 pm

i just play a round of Call of Duty 4 then check the site and so forth...
sixstringer wrote: I don't care how they look...I just want to pop off the top and huff the tube!
Bobby-B
Art Connoisseur

Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:45 pm

coleslaw wrote:
ApfelGeld wrote:
coleslaw wrote:anyone know the print run or what time this goes on sale?

thanks in advance
Since the Peace Bomber print, Fairey has returned to random sales. So you have to keep on F5'ing all day...
Also it says that Supply & Demand (The Book)_Finally is being sold, but I get a "coming soon" "call for price when it is clearly stated that the book I have been awaiting for some time now is being sold it seems for $55.00 and I have to "call for a price"

Does Anyone know OBEY GIANT's contact (phone #?)

Thanks in advance

This is driving me crazy, I've been awaiting "Supply & Demand" for some time now, and now I have to call for a price :?:

Any help would be greatly appreciated-Thanks in Advance for the contact # if anyone has it. Thanks again.

Something strange is going on here or I'm going mad I tell you.
The first printing of Supply and Demand sold out through Obey Giant's website sometime last year. If you bought a copy from them it was signed by Shepard Fairey. That does not mean it is unattainable though. If you do an easy look up on the web you will find there are online stores that cary the book at lower prices(but not signed). http://www.amazon.com/Obey-Supply-Demand-Shepard-Fairey

I talked to the people at Obey Giant earlier this year and they said there was talk of the book being reprinted in an 2nd edition but they were not clear on exactly when. OG said it is up to the publisher to print more and that they hope they will be available within the next month. That was in January.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:46 pm

I wish this was a Ghostface Killah print instead.
rssesq
Art Expert

Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:48 pm

Codeblue wrote:I wish this was a Ghostface Killah print instead.
:iagree:
WORD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahbTTJlWnmI

the world according to pretty tony
Last edited by rssesq on Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bobby-B
Art Connoisseur

That would be killah! :lol:
whyhoo
Art Expert

funk dat... KOOL KEITH!!!
jimmy4wmu
Art Expert

Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:50 pm

whyhoo wrote:
maybe if it was 99
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:51 pm

jimmy4wmu wrote:
whyhoo wrote:
maybe if it was 99
Exactly, Kool Keith hasn't been good in ages.
DeltaSigChi4
Flipper

Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:05 pm

Who's Kool Keith?

E
jamel-d
Art Freak

Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:05 pm

On sale with CD, $45
mwgoldy
Art Enthusiast

Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:09 pm

soooooooooooo slooooooooooowwwww
Catarax
Art Expert

Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:12 pm

score...
sixstringer wrote: I don't care how they look...I just want to pop off the top and huff the tube!
ReverendToneZone
Art Expert

Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:18 pm

DeltaSigChi4 wrote:Who's Kool Keith?

E
C'mon . . . . Black Elvis?