Odd City Entertainment

General art-related discussion.
rubberneck
Art God

Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:07 pm

vintagevinyl wrote:Odd City on a roll! Two quick sell outs for their first two prints. Impressive
This is their 4th release...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
ahrkitekt
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:10 pm

cockbridge wrote:Really looking forward to seeing Slater's and Graham Erwin's.
Ya, I image these will be pretty different from most of the PR prints we have seen.
ISO Horkey Nesting
partpat
Art Freak

Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:11 pm

rubberneck wrote:
vintagevinyl wrote:Odd City on a roll! Two quick sell outs for their first two prints. Impressive
Facts, what are they good for ppsssh :P
cockbridge
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:18 pm

ahrkitekt wrote:
cockbridge wrote:Really looking forward to seeing Slater's and Graham Erwin's.
Ya, I image these will be pretty different from most of the PR prints we have seen.
Definitely. Graham always has that interesting nearly-cubist style, and Slater has a wide range. I can imagine what to expect for Graham, but have no clue with Slater.
vintagevinyl
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:19 pm

rubberneck wrote:
Didn't realize I needed to be that specific. Let me rephrase. Odd City on a roll! Two quick sell outs for their first two PACIFIC RIM prints. Impressive. Beings that I own the Amityville Horror prints, I think I know these aren't the first prints they have released.
PLUSH
Art Expert

Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:32 pm

vintagevinyl wrote:
rubberneck wrote:
Didn't realize I needed to be that specific. Let me rephrase. Odd City on a roll! Two quick sell outs for their first two PACIFIC RIM prints. Impressive. Beings that I own the Amityville Horror prints, I think I know these aren't the first prints they have released.

Thanks for the clarification!
jeter0204
Art Expert

Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:37 pm

vintagevinyl wrote:
rubberneck wrote:
ImageImageImage
danieldanger wrote: "...IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOUT. WHY WASNT IT STOUT? MY GOD PEOPLE, WE COULD BE HOLDING STOUT POSTERS RIGHT NOW."
vintagevinyl
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:44 pm

jeter0204 wrote:
vintagevinyl wrote:
rubberneck wrote:
Mission complete. All I wanted was a standing ovation.
vintagevinyl
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:46 pm

Now, for the art discussion, I am super stoked for the next few releases. Such contrasting art styles upcoming. Hope we get the next announcement today.
PLUSH
Art Expert

Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:00 pm

vintagevinyl wrote:Now, for the art discussion, I am super stoked for the next few releases. Such contrasting art styles upcoming. Hope we get the next announcement today.

Yeah, but can we get a different movie already :) I hear The Thing and Phantom of the Opera are the way to go. :roll:
Ctg9095
Art Expert

Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:05 pm

cockbridge
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:08 pm

PLUSH wrote:
vintagevinyl wrote:Now, for the art discussion, I am super stoked for the next few releases. Such contrasting art styles upcoming. Hope we get the next announcement today.

Yeah, but can we get a different movie already :) I hear The Thing and Phantom of the Opera are the way to go. :roll:
After seeing this film, I was really interested in not only seeing more of it, but was really stoked that there would be more art for it as well. I understand it (Pacific Rim) hasn't been around like Breaking Bad or other shows people are really invested in - but I think after you see it, you'll feel the same.

I'm sure OCE will go into new territory, just takes a little patience, which I'm willing to have. Definitely interested to see what else they got.
soleblazer
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:23 pm

I'm thinking the Slater will be reg/var (duh) and a foil for the top level sub tier...lets see. I cant wait to see it.
lordhelmet
Art Expert

Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:26 pm

soleblazer wrote:I'm thinking the Slater will be reg/var (duh) and a foil for the top level sub tier...lets see. I cant wait to see it.
Good call on the foil,I bet your right
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm

I'm completely love it or hate it with Slater for the most part. Should be interesting.